Soooooo hormonal

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2014, 04:11 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I am so hormonal. Under normal circumstances the things upsetting me wouldn't matter. I forgot how hard the last bit is mentally as well as physically. I love DH. I love Marsi. I also feel the need to have daycare for the next 4 weeks. I told DH that I wanted him to get some sort of take out for dinner since I am getting frustrated with "bachelor" foods, but alas, bean and cheese burritos will be served. He knows when he says stuff like that I get up and cook. So, I am going to cook something healthy for us tonight even though I have zero desire. I feel like I am failing in a hundred different ways at once. Sorry to vent, yet again. It all stems from my terror of DH being a long plane ride away for 5 days week after next. I don't want to inadvertently cause. Y body to go into labor before or while he is gone. I know logically the chances are slim to none, but I worry a lot about those 5 days.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

March 5th, 2014, 05:27 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Awww It's okay to be hormonal and trust me, I think we all understand. Hopefully Dorian will be a good boy for mommy and stay put while daddy is away. FX!

March 5th, 2014, 07:04 PM
Just keep breathing.
I'm hormonal too. I was talking with my husband about daycare, and he said something about how many vacations we could take with the amount we'll be paying for infant care- and I burst into tears. We took a long vacation to France in my first trimester of my first pregnancy, and at my appt the day after we returned I found I'd had a missed miscarriage. His comment reminded me of that, as well as of his reservations at trying again after loss. At any rate, I understand how you're feeling. There's just SO MUCH to keep deal with. You're not alone, friend!
March 5th, 2014, 08:55 PM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry you're feeling hormonal. I was a mess toward the end of my 3rd trimester. I was also terrified when my DH would have to leave to go long haul trucking. I was so scared I'd go into labor while he was gone. Turned out, I went 5 days over. And he was able to be there for the birth, so it all worked out. I wouldn't let your DH jerk you around about cooking. You already are cooking 24/7---baking that baby. Pamper yourself if the budget allows.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
March 6th, 2014, 03:22 AM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hugs. It's so hard being PAL already, plus the last few weeks can be h*ll, we understand. And I totally understand the cooking. I have no interest in cooking most days myself. Sadly I've to often resorted to frozen dinners (I do try to limit them to once or twice a week, but that's more often than normal) or pizza. I just try to remember that it's only a few more weeks, we can do this.

March 7th, 2014, 04:25 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The last bit is hard! I'm sorry you're stressed, and I hope Dorian stays put for you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search