Thursday Trimester

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree19Likes
  • 4 Post By AnnaBonana
  • 6 Post By momology
  • 4 Post By geogeek
  • 2 Post By MoonAngel702
  • 1 Post By MelChicago
  • 1 Post By cortln
  • 1 Post By kaylakay

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 13th, 2014, 07:22 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What Trimester are you in?
How long until your in the next trimester?
Anything new happening in this trimester?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
March 13th, 2014, 07:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm in the THIRD! As if I can finally say that! Wow....So, my next trimester will be that mysterious "fourth trimester" where I learn to take care of my baby. So far the only new thing is a remarkable slow down in her movements. My midwife has ordered a bio physical profile for today so we can find out why she's not being her normal self. I do get the odd rumble and she gets hiccups a lot which helps reassure me. I bet she's just squished and out of space to really move but I'm glad my midwife is taking it seriously and having us looked at!

DD #1 born April 5, 2013; 9 lbs 11 oz
Baby # 2 due late July 2015.... Shhhhhh! Facebook doesn't know yet!
March 13th, 2014, 08:23 AM
momology's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What Trimester are you in? I am in the second!!!!
How long until your in the next trimester? 10 weeks until the third trimester.
Anything new happening in this trimester? I can eat food!! I can drink water while I eat food!! I dont HAVE to take a nap every day (although it is still nice if I can). I really want to start showing soon! I am a little but not much Ohh and I get to find out the gender today!!!! (Fx baby isn't shy)

Thank you *Kiliki* for the amazing siggy!!

Expecting our first baby August 25th, 2014!!!

March 13th, 2014, 09:17 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
Third! Just 3 weeks until he is born!!

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

March 13th, 2014, 10:02 AM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
2nd trimester and will be heading into 3rd very soon! Yay!! I'm just not sure when it actually starts? 27 or 28 weeks? Glucose test next week. Ultrasound in 2 weeks.Baby is very active! It's fun to watch my belly move all around. It's amazing. Also, found some bedding that I love for her room and ordered that yesterday. As soon as we get the bedding, my DH and I will be picking out paint colors so we can start on her room (DH gets to paint!). Also, my family will be throwing me a shower and I think I've figured out a date for that finally. Most likely will be May 10th. I still need to register but we still have some time for that. We don't live very close to babies r us and I wanted to look in person. So it's going to have to be a day when I have an appt. My DH really wants to go with me so it will likely be the day I have the u/s in 2 weeks.
MelChicago and Boos Moo like this.
March 13th, 2014, 10:59 AM
Just keep breathing.
Third trimester! Baby will be here in 8-9 weeks! I love feeling baby girl's kicks and wriggles. I feel bad for her when she gets hiccups- I myself hate having the hiccups, but maybe she doesn't know how sucky they are yet I love when she responds to me, when I'm talking or singing to her. She's hearing a lot of 80s & 90s power ballads, since that's all I know!
Boos Moo likes this.
March 13th, 2014, 11:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
What Trimester are you in? getting to the end of the 2ndHow long until your in the next trimester? 3 weeks till 3rd!Anything new happening in this trimester? I had acid reflux pretty bad a couple weeks ago but it's seemed to have gotten better. Back ache has gotten a little better too. Things are good right now!
Boos Moo likes this.
March 13th, 2014, 02:08 PM
kaylakay's Avatar Love Being A Mommy
I'm in the 2nd trimester. 3 weeks till the third. I'm alright.. I wish my almost 2 year old would listen better and my heartburn would go away. Haha
Boos Moo likes this.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011
March 13th, 2014, 06:54 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm in my third. Somewhere between days and just over 5 weeks left depending on baby girl. Lots more testing in this trimester. Baby is running out of room so she's pushing out more and making my belly an Alien bump.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search