Packed PB&J for lunch, ended up with french fries instead

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By melissalaw
  • 1 Post By Ame C
  • 1 Post By Boos Moo
  • 1 Post By kaylakay
  • 1 Post By humnck

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2014, 11:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Lunch is the hardest thing for me to decide on these days. I don't have the energy to prepare something healthy to bring since I go to bed at the same time as my 3 year old (7:30 LOL when I don't get home until 6) I had a PB&J sandwich packed to eat for lunch, I was sitting at my desk and I smelled something really good but couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Went down to the Cafe at lunch and couldn't figure out what it was, nothing looked as good as what i was smelling sooooo i ended up with french fries and a cupcake.

I want to be healthy so badly but it's soooooo hard!!!!

What really sounds yummy is a buffalo chicken wrap. I get ole tortilla's (low carb, high fiber), chicken with some buffalo sauce on it, cream cheese, feta cheese crumbles, a slice of romaine lettuce and wrap it all up and it's the best thing ever!!! I'm just too lazy to make it!!!

Dinner lately has been oatmeal becuase my acid reflux is getting too bad at night, we don't eat dinner until about 6:30 and i lay down about 7:30 for bed. So oatmeal and a small glass of milk is what i've been doing, just eating lighter for dinner helps a ton.

What all are you guys eating these days?
March 26th, 2014, 11:41 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
it is so hard to eat healthy when you are pregnant. I always have the best of intentions and like you end up with something not so healthy.these days I'm eating healthy to lose the rest of my pregnancy weight. I had a smoked salmon salad for lunch which was one thing I craved when pregnant but you can't eat smoked salmon so I had to wait until Christian was born to have some. I'm also loving tuna which I don't eat when I'm pregnant. I guess these days I'm all about eating things I couldn't eat when pregnant.
cortln likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
March 26th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I had no idea about smoked salmon! I eat salmon burgers from a grocery store here in town, i hope its not smoked!
March 26th, 2014, 01:14 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Your supposed to watch how much seafood you eat while pregnant because of the high mercury levels in them. Light canned tuna in water is supposed to be one of the better choices, lower in mercury, but even then I think your only allowed 2-3 small cans in a months time. There are websites online that tell you the mercury levels in each type of seafood but it was too confusing for me, so I just avoided it all.

Lately I've been eating a lot of chicken and veggies. I also eat oatmeal pretty much everyday. A cupcake and french fries every now and then wont hurt you or baby girl.
cortln likes this.

March 26th, 2014, 06:49 PM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I eat what I want. Today was potato salad and pizza. yesterday it was corn dogs.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

March 26th, 2014, 08:38 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mmm, fries and cupcake sound good, oddly so does a pb&j (I don't even like pb). It's so hard to eat somethings when your pregnant, you just do the best you can.
cortln likes this.

March 27th, 2014, 08:13 AM
kaylakay's Avatar Love Being A Mommy
I also eat what I want... Yesterday this is what I ate: Breakfast: 2 bacons, blueberry bagel with cream cheese. Lunch: Hot roast beef sandwich Snack: Chocolate pudding and apple Dinner: Chicken enchiladas and rice Late night snack: Caramel pecan ice cream It wasn't my best day but ehhhh whatever.
cortln likes this.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011
March 27th, 2014, 10:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I eat pretty much eat the same when pregnant and not pregnant. Some days i am good, some I am not. Today, I had a bagel with lite cream cheese for breakfast, a clementine for snack, some of the leftover pasta casserole from last night's dinner and a salad for lunch. Yesterday, for dinner, I had the pasta casserole and a salad for dinner. Some nights we eat really healthy meals, others it's whatever. Doing it once in a while is no big deal, just everything in moderation...blah, blah
cortln likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search