So tired

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MoonAngel702

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 8th, 2014, 05:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so flipping tired! I know, I know, I know....I need to get used to it because I probably won't get any sleep until baby is a couple months old at least. So that is about 5 more months, sheesh! I can't wait that long for a good nights sleep!

Last night, I laid down about 8, turned the tv off at 8:30, fell right asleep, then my husband woke me up when he was getting in the bed, I swear it felt like an earthquake. I got up to pee at 9:15, 9:45, 10:30, 11:30, I lay back down at 11:30 and my 3 year old starts crying. I get back up, go in there and she wants covered up... seriously child, pull the darn blanket up over your little body and close your eyes! I go back to sleep and wake up again at 1 ish, and again at 3:30. Then my alarm goes off at 5:30. This is nightly and I'm sure you all can relate, I know I'm not the only pregnant woman on earth that isn't getting any sleep but geez, it sure feels like it when I'm sitting here at work trying to keep my eyes open!

Where does all this pee come from??!!! It's just not right. Pregnancy should be relaxing and should help us sleep good so that we can have all the rest that we can get until baby is here!! LOL
April 8th, 2014, 08:06 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Can you take a benadryl to help you sleep? Can DH take over daughter duties?

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
April 8th, 2014, 08:10 AM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
I hear ya loud and clear! I feel like I could have written this post. I fall asleep just fine but always wake up by 2 am and some nights I don't even fall back to sleep. I feel like a zombie most days! And I think the same thing "Now is the time i CAN sleep! but I CAN'T!" It's so hard to get comfortable now with the belly getting so big. It's becoming difficult to even change positions from one side to the other and my back is hurting from all the tossing/turning trying to fall back to sleep every night. I am definitely tired!!! Hang in there Cort!
cortln likes this.
April 8th, 2014, 11:09 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I could probably take some benedryl but that's not something I normally like to do - take something to make me sleep....I feel like having to pee bad enough will wake me up regardless lol Husband gets up with my daughter a lot of the time, last night I just heard her first and went in there. I guess there's not much I can do except suck it up! LOL I was soooooo spoiled with my daughter, she was such an AWESOME sleeper from the beginning, I dont' know what it's like to have a bad sleeper, I'm a little nervous about this new little one and her sleeping habits! LOL
April 8th, 2014, 11:10 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm exhausted also. I was up all night peeing when pregnant and now I'm up all night with Christian. Although Christian is much better to wake up to than a full bladder. I am ready though for him to start sleeping longer.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
April 9th, 2014, 03:08 AM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hear ya. I think tonight was the first 5 hour stretch of sleep I've had since September! And that only happened because I didn't get a nap today and DH was sweet enough that when I went to bed at like 7 he didn't come in until after midnight. But now I've been up for a couple of hours and made the mistake of eating chips, salsa, and cheese dip (heartburn, acid reflux anyone). I hope you can catch a nap soon.

April 9th, 2014, 04:26 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So sorry. I hope you get some rest soon.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search