DS and moving update.

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By Ame C
  • 2 Post By Ame C

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2014, 08:43 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Things have been hectic at my home trying to get everything done in the quickest amount of time that we can. We had a garage sale over the weekend and actually had a guy interested in our house and exchanged #'s with me. Today I will be finishing up cleaning like a mad woman because the Realtor is coming by tomorrow. Then this morning I threw up, freaked out, and poas. It was negative, so It must be the stress that is upsetting my stomach. I just have to push through today!

Yesterday Toren slept most of the day. I knew he would be up all last night but decided not to wake him so I could get some stuff accomplished. At midnight last night DH told me to sleep while he took care of DS even though he had to get up for work early in the morning. He did such a good job and I got 6 hours of sleep without my little teddy bear wanting to snuggle and nurse the whole time. DH fed him pumped milk, changed his little booty, put DS to bed in his rock n play and rocked him back to sleep when DS woke up from gas during the night. I was impressed and proud of both my boys when I woke up refreshed and DH told me how well it went. But DH said I was whining in my sleep... lol.

DS has also been better about not wanting to nurse all day long. There have been several instances last week and this week where he will go about 2 hours without wanting to be fed! That makes me very happy because he is more cheerful and not crying when I'm not holding him all the time now. It's good timing because I just can't hold him as much as we both would like for me to while I am getting things packed and cleaned.

His BM's are much more regular now too. He would go days/weeks without pooping and for maybe 5-6 days now he has been going at least once a day. Here is a pic I just have to share with you ladies. I love me some baby bday suit pics! <3

April 15th, 2014, 08:59 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope the packing, cleaning and moving go smoothly for you. Glad Toren is less needy. I know that makes it impossible to do anything. I hope the stress doesn't get too bad.

Sounds like you've got a good DH. I don't think mine would take care of Christian over night while I slept. All he does lately is snore while I sit there and nurse Christian. Makes me want to kick his rear end out of the bed...lol.

Love the picture of your sweet little boy.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
April 15th, 2014, 09:03 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Melissa, DH helping was a new occurrence. Last night was the first time he changed a diaper (yea I know...). I wasn't even sure if he knew HOW to change a diaper but I guess he's watched me do it enough times by now. Lol. It will probably be another 3 months before I get help like that again.
melissalaw and EverydayJoy like this.

April 15th, 2014, 09:06 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope it becomes a normal occurrence for you. I can't believe he is just now changing his first diaper. My DH was like that with our first but now after three babies he changes them alot.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
April 15th, 2014, 09:37 AM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad it's al going so well! Your DH helping you out was awesome!! My DH would be the same way with diaper changes, but sometimes I hand Michael to him and say "here he needs a diaper change". I don't take him back until the diaper has been changed. lol. Sometimes I just want him to help out. He works a ton so I don't do it often.
April 15th, 2014, 09:48 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad you caught a break last night! I bet it was nice to get 6 hours straight. Whew I'm jealous! lol. Glad the packing is going ok and you got some interest in your place by that guy. Hope it all works out!

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
April 15th, 2014, 09:53 AM
Just keep breathing.
Glad to hear the update! Moving is such a hassle, I'm sending you good vibes as you slog through it all. That's awesome that DH gave you a much-needed break last night.

Love the picture of little man!
April 15th, 2014, 11:45 AM
Platinum Supermommy
What a cutie patootie! Love the photo

Good luck with the moving, I loathe packing/organizing/cleaning for that type of thing!

Yay for DH, I love it when my DH gets up with the girls in the morning. He would get up from time to time to help with them when they were newborns and would wake in the middle of the night too, it is really nice when they do that!

April 15th, 2014, 02:59 PM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
Look at that handsome little man!! Too cute with his little tie! I'm glad that Toren is doing so much better now with eating/pooping! And so cute that your DH took over and let you rest up for the night. That is really sweet. Wishing you all the luck with your move, Amy!! And I hope you feel better... not fun to be throwing up and trying to get ready for a move! I'm so glad you had time to come update us. Thinking of you!
April 15th, 2014, 05:02 PM
JackieV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh he's adorable! Happy to hear things are moving along on the moving front! Hopefully DH keeps up too
April 16th, 2014, 09:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow ame! Great job getting some rest. And great job DH! Toren is adorable

April 16th, 2014, 01:08 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
First - OMGosh what a cute picture of that cutie pie! And I'm so glad DH let you get some much needed rest I can't even imagine trying to have a yard sale with a practically newborn. Good luck with the packing and moving.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search