Thirsty Thursday

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2014, 09:34 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Favorite Hot Drink - Definitely coffee
Favorite Cold Drink - Water
Favorite Alcoholic Beverage - I love Pina Colada's made with real ice cream. Although I can't even remember the last time I had an alcoholic beverage. For the past 6 years I have either been trying to get pregnant, pregnant or breastfeeding..lol.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
April 17th, 2014, 10:01 AM
Just keep breathing.
Favorite Hot Drink - I second the coffee!
Favorite Cold Drink - lemonade
Favorite Alcoholic Beverage - red wine. I have a bottle of pinot noir from our trip to France in 2012 that I've been saving to celebrate after baby comes. (that was 4 pregnancies ago). I REALLY REALLY want it. But I think I'll wait at least a month after baby is born, so I can somewhat enjoy it without being too bleary.
April 17th, 2014, 12:06 PM
Schofield06's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Favorite Hot Drink - Hot chocolate (Not the mix. Homemade)
Favorite Cold Drink - Water
Favorite Alcoholic Beverage -I wouldn't know. I don't drink alcohol.

April 18th, 2014, 12:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hot drink right now is Ovaltinenwith cream. It's supposed to be good for making milk and I like it!

Cold drink is probably pop or water.

Alcoholic drink is beer. Mmmmmm. Now that Isabell is here I've been having one at night after I finish pumping. Yum.
April 18th, 2014, 12:22 AM
JackieV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Favorite Hot Drink - Cappuccino
Favorite Cold Drink - Sweet Tea. REAL Southern sweet tea. Not the crap here in NWI where its unsweetened and you add sugar…. these people just don't get it
Favorite Alcoholic Beverage - Do jello shots count?! I am the queen of making jello shots when we have cookouts/bonfires in the summer. Guess I will make non-alcoholic ones this summer!

Well, if not them i'll say Amber Wood Chuck or Blue Moon. It's a toss up.
April 18th, 2014, 06:04 AM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Favorite Hot Drink - Hmm, not much of a hot drink drinker, but I do like a few sips of hot cocoa during the winter.
Favorite Cold Drink - Ice cold Pepsi (though I've been good about only having this sometimes when we go out), or iced tea. I second the sweet tea thing!
Favorite Alcoholic Beverage- I don't have one. Not a fan of how alcohol tastes, plus I'm allergic.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search