What's going on

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Boos Moo
  • 1 Post By MelChicago
  • 1 Post By MelChicago
  • 2 Post By kaylakay
  • 2 Post By MoonAngel702

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 19th, 2014, 08:53 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Alright ladies - what is happening this week?

We had our egg hunt today so DD's BFF could come and do it with her, and color eggs. So tomorrow we'll give the kids their treats. DS is only getting a chocolate bunny this year (since he's all grown up we don't do baskets for him anymore). But we got his DD a stuffed lamb that says Baby's First Easter on it. We got DD2 a stuffed bunny that says the same. And DD1 we bought a stuffed bunny with 2014 on it to go in her basket.
Sometime this week I'd like to get out for either a facial, or massage, or pedicure, just something (hopefully it happens). But I need to get to the dentist as well this week so we'll see what happens. Tuesday is class day for DD1, Wednesday is Girl Scouts and PTA (and since DH is back at work it means bringing Truely to both), and Friday is bowling league. I still have the envelopes with the memorial programs and thank you notes sitting here, so I need to get those mailed out as well as try to call the medical examiner again. DH is off Thurs/Fri this week so hopefully we'll do something fun one of those days (or maybe take a big nap!).
MoonAngel702 likes this.

April 20th, 2014, 12:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow, good for you! You're so busy!

I'm barely back at things. Monday I have a family dinner to go to, that DH can't make it to so Isabell and I are going alone. Sometime this week I am to meet with my doula, I have one neighbour to introduce Isabell to, and a colleague wants to come see her. So I am going to arrange those visits and HOPEFULLY just nap in between.

I have to visit my family in law today at a restaurant. I want to refuse to take Isabell but I know DH wants to show her to his family. Last week when she was seven days old, I hosted the whole family with a spread of food and everything. DH's parents, who live a one minute drive away, were 90 minutes late and his sister and her husband didn't even freaking bother to show up. So imagine how I feel about them this week. Blah. /end rant.
April 20th, 2014, 02:00 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I live a boring life, thank goodness!! We do have Dorian's well child 1 month visit on Friday, but that is the only solid thing on the docket.

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

April 20th, 2014, 07:41 AM
Just keep breathing.
I've been making some progress on the nursery. This upcoming week is going to be extremely busy at work- but I've held off on scheduling much of anything after this week. Though I want to schedule a haircut at some point.

Also, I'm pretty sure baby has dropped. My next OB appointment is Tuesday, so we'll see what's going on.
MoonAngel702 likes this.
April 20th, 2014, 08:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Mel, are you the next one due?

So exciting!
April 20th, 2014, 10:16 AM
Just keep breathing.
Anna, yes, I think so! I'm 36 weeks, I think Kayla is after taht, about 31 weeks
AnnaBonana likes this.
April 20th, 2014, 10:26 AM
kaylakay's Avatar Love Being A Mommy
Lindsey is like 1.5 weeks ahead of me! We are due in the same month. So it should be close.

My life is pretty boring too. Just work, cleaning the house, taking care of the almost 2 year old. I do need to start planning her birthday and start her new bedroom. We won't be doing a nursey yet. He has his own room but DD ended up sleeping with us for a year so I'm in no rush
MoonAngel702 and MelChicago like this.

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011
April 21st, 2014, 10:08 AM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
It was a pretty busy weekend for us! Saturday we had maternity pics taken (my sister did it for us at my parents' house ) and the nieces/nephews had their Easter egg coloring that night. Sunday, we went to my in-laws for an early easter dinner and then to my parents' house about an hour away for a later dinner and easter egg hunt. It was a fun weekend!

32 weeks today! Woo hoo! Still lots to do but we are getting excited!
melissalaw and MelChicago like this.
April 21st, 2014, 11:24 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My sweet rainbow baby Jacob turns 2 this Friday. I just can't believe that he's going to be 2. We are not having his birthday party until May 3. I've got to get his invitations sent out and start getting ready for his party. I did order his cake. He loves Mickey Mouse so we are doing that. I ordered him a cake that looks like the Mickey mouse clubhouse. He is going to love it. And we got him a balance bike for his birthday which I'm sure Jackson is going to try to steal.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
April 22nd, 2014, 07:46 AM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So many more mammas due soon If I'm up for it there is also a Relay for Life fundraiser dinner tonight, but we'll see how the day goes. Anna, rant away. I'd be mad also if people were late or no showed without letting me know. Happy birthday little Jacob!

April 22nd, 2014, 11:14 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, so many babies due! How exciting! Can't wait to hear the new birth stories.

We are recuperating from Easter week. DS1 had the week off and we played and played. I cleaned every day prepping for a housefull on Sunday. We had 17 people for dinner. DS2 is eating pretty much every hour now and growing so fast. His sleeping schedule has changed, he's sleeping for 20 - 30 min at a time and we're up alot. I'm hoping he'll start sleeping at night once his 3 week growth spurt ends (when does that end, week 5?).

We have his one month check up tomorrow.

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search