All our Pregnant Ladies Please check in

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree18Likes
  • 5 Post By JackieV
  • 3 Post By MelChicago
  • 2 Post By cortln
  • 3 Post By MoonAngel702
  • 3 Post By kaylakay
  • 2 Post By HeartHelloKitty

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2014, 11:10 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you?When is your next dr's appointment, what's it for?
How are you feeling?
Do you know the gender yet?
Any names picked out?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
April 23rd, 2014, 12:15 PM
JackieV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you?7w4d

When is your next dr's appointment, what's it for?
Tuesday April 29. Its my OB New Patient appointment. Basically doing a lot of paperwork which transitions me from a regular GYN patient to an OB patient. I think I will also get a lot of information about all of the optional scans and what testing will be done and when...

How are you feeling?
Like POO.. This "morning" sickness is getting the best of me. I am completely drained today between that and *TMI* diarrhea. (SORRY ) It is not a fun game. I actually left work early today to come home and rest.

Do you know the gender yet?
Nope. Have awhile yet for that! Am considering opting for the MaterniT21 test if I can which will tell me gender earlier.

Any names picked out?
BOYS: Levi Michael or Lucas Michael so far. I think its a boy, by the way. No reason, just do

GIRLS: I am set on middle name being grace. No agreements on first name yet.

April 23rd, 2014, 02:25 PM
Just keep breathing.
How far along are you? When is your next dr's appointment, what's it for? 36 weeks! Next appointments are on April 30- in the morning I have a growth ultrasound and then in the afternoon I have my regular checkup. I've been measuring consistently 2 weeks ahead throughout this whole pregnancy (by fundal height), and OB apparently wants to see how large baby is. My last u/s was at 20 weeks, and they usually don't do any more unless something comes up. I'm excited to see baby again- I had u/s at the RE EVERY WEEK from 4-12, then every other week from 12-20. I know she was measuring somewhat larger than normal at the 20w u/s, but don't know how much.
How are you feeling? I'm okay. Surprisingly not too tired- well, not sleep-tired, just physically I get worn out. My goal is to have everything ready, down to the nursery stocked, hospital bag packed, random household and life chores done- by the end of this week. Then I can just ride out the next few weeks.

Do you know the gender yet? Yes- baby girl! I had the Panorama test (basically same as M21) at 11 weeks.

Any names picked out? We have a "short list" of about 5 names, and have stalled out there. I think we'll just figure it out when we meet her.
EverydayJoy, cortln and Boos Moo like this.
April 24th, 2014, 05:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How far along are you?When is your next dr's appointment, what's it for? 31 weeks tomorrow. Next Dr. appt is Tuesday May 6th. - regular appointment.

How are you feeling? Good for the most part I guess, just tired and ready to start my maternity and bond with my baby.

Do you know the gender yet? Girl

Any names picked out? Harlow Rayne
melissalaw and MelChicago like this.
April 24th, 2014, 09:07 AM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
How far along are you?When is your next dr's appointment, what's it for? 32 1/2 weeks. Next appt is next Wednesday. Regular OB appt.
How are you feeling?
Today, I'm feeling pretty good. For the past couple days, I was feeling nauseated and felt like 1st tri symptoms were trying to come back. But I feel better today, thankfully. Belly is getting HUGE! Hard to get comfortable at night and hard to get back to sleep after the 2AM pee... So I'm pretty tired most of the time. But besides that, good
Do you know the gender yet? Girl.
Any names picked out?
Hadley Grace looks like is going to be her name.

April 24th, 2014, 09:50 AM
kaylakay's Avatar Love Being A Mommy
How far along are you?When is your next dr's appointment, what's it for? 31.1! Next appointment is at 33 weeks just a normal appointment!

How are you feeling? I feel okay... I've been contracting a lot and have a plugged milk duct already. No good.

Do you know the gender yet? Boy.

Any names picked out? August Eugenio

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011
April 24th, 2014, 11:29 AM
HeartHelloKitty's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How far along are you? 7w1d
When is your next dr's appointment, what's it for? April 30th. It's supposed to be my new ob patient appointment but I've already had 3 u/s because of the spotting
How are you feeling? Morning sickness just kicked in and I'm getting a sinus infection so I'm feeling pretty exhausted!
Do you know the gender yet? Not yet!
Any names picked out? Possibly Simon for a boy. Kaylee Jayne or Jane Alice for a girl.
melissalaw and MelChicago like this.

April 24th, 2014, 11:38 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ladies I love the names. Grace is a favorite of mine.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search