Can't seem to catch a break :(

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By MelChicago
  • 1 Post By AnnaBonana
  • 1 Post By Boos Moo

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2014, 02:03 AM
JackieV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thought everything would be great after hearing a good strong HB this week.

Had a 3 am throw up session followed by wet discharge, a glob of old brown blood followed by a small clot and some red blood... albeit a tiny amount but come on! Now I need to call Dr tomorrow. Really shouldn't miss any more work. U/S tech isn't there tomorrow which means I'll have to go to hospital if they want me to have u/s.

Ugh I just want it to be ok

Sorry for the negative posts, I just know you ladies understand the crazy that can come out in situations like this ...
April 25th, 2014, 02:11 AM
geogeek's Avatar Marsi's Mommy
I am sorry you are bleeding a bit. I hope all is well. KUP

Thank you *kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

April 25th, 2014, 05:36 AM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How stressful! I hope you can get in, if nothing else, for peace of mind. Keep us posted!

Wife to Big Bull 40
Mommy to Big Brother our first Miracle Feb 24 2006
Mommy to Little Brother, our Rainbow, March 24, 2014

Never Forgetting our Angels 2012, 2013
April 25th, 2014, 06:41 AM
Just keep breathing.
I'm sorry this is happening- I hope is just a fluke. Let us know what the doctor says.
April 25th, 2014, 07:06 AM
ladytack's Avatar Veteran
oh I'm so sorry you have to deal with this stress! hope everything is okay!
Angel Babies
*Oct 2013*
*April 2014*BFP #4 on 8/22/14
April 25th, 2014, 08:03 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
No you can't catch a break can you? I hope everything is fine and I'm so sorry you're dealing with all this stress. Hopefully the rest of your pregnancy will be easy.
April 25th, 2014, 09:39 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hate that you are dealing with this. I wish all of us could just have easy pregnancies. I'm hoping that all is well with you and your little baby.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
April 25th, 2014, 11:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry you have to deal with the spotting. Don't feel bad for the negative posts. I was on here twice a week crying about my spotting, it's not an easy thing to deal with. Remember, I spotted twice a week at the least up until 18 weeks! Some women spot throughout their whole pregnancies.. It's not reassuring I know but just remember that it does happen.

I was like you with work. I was literally running to the Dr. office once a week having HB checked out...I finally had to tell myself to stop it because the stress of having to rush to the Dr was making me feel worse, plus I hated to have to leave work so much, it wasn't good. My spotting was anywhere from brown to pink/red.

How many weeks are you again?? Almost 8?? I had rented a doppler when I was pregnant with my daughter but this time around I never got one even though a lot of ladies here suggested it. I went to babybeat.com and I think I could hear the heartbeat around 10 - 12 ish weeks. I spotted with my daughter too (not as much as i did with this pregnancy) and the doppler gave me some reassurance.

Has your spotting stopped?
April 25th, 2014, 11:42 AM
Thanks ladies. I really appreciate the kind words. Looking back, this was just a 3 am whining post I probably could have skipped.... so sorry for the ranting!

For now, I decided not to call doctor... I think. Only because after that one incident, it stopped... so it might have just been from throwing up.

But now I'm also nervous because I have been "shedding" the last few days... which I haven't been. So that makes me worried which I'm sure is stupid.

I just so badly want everything to be ok. Plus, I'm still SO sick and nauseous it makes me wonder ser how it could not be ok, ya know?

Ok I'm calling. But no more blood since this morning... so hopefully everything is good.

Thanks again ladies
April 25th, 2014, 11:44 AM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
So sorry you are having to deal with more spotting. Perhaps the pressure from throwing up caused blood vessels on your cervix to break. I hope everything will be just fine! KUP on how you are doing.
April 25th, 2014, 12:38 PM
Thanks again ladies!

I called and dr just thinks it was strain. No check up. But did call in zofran. So ill get that after work tonight. Hope it helps!
April 25th, 2014, 01:31 PM
Just keep breathing.
I'm glad you called! And post as many 3am panics as you like- we've all been there. It does help, just to know someone is out there listening/reading and supporting.
JackieV likes this.
April 25th, 2014, 08:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad you called and I hope the Zofran works for you. Please don't feel bad about the negative posts, I did the same for weeks (months). That's what this board is for!

Hugs, and I'm sorry you've had another scare. I hope soon you do catch that break and start to have some relaxing days.
JackieV likes this.
April 26th, 2014, 03:43 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hugs. I agree, it could be you have a sensitive cervix and throwing up caused some new bleeding. Lots of women have it.
JackieV likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search