Pregnant Ladies Check in

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By MelChicago
  • 3 Post By cortln
  • 2 Post By MoonAngel702
  • 2 Post By MrsHopeful
  • 2 Post By kaylakay

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2014, 08:00 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How is it going? How are you feeling? How far along are you now? Girl/Boy or team green? Are you ready for baby, still got things to buy? Have you started on the nurser, are you done with the nursery?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
May 16th, 2014, 08:56 AM
Just keep breathing.
Still pregnant here due date is TOMORROW 5/17. I'm feeling okay- large and slow, but still hanging in there. I truly credit Pilates & physical therapy earlier in my pregnancy for helping me manage physically. I haven't gone to class in a few weeks, but still do strengthening exercises & stretching at home every day.

Everything is ready for baby. There are little odds and ends I think would be nice to have- for example, one of those mirrors to put on my back seat so when we're in the car I can see baby as her car seat is rear-facing. But nothing really important.

Actually I wouldn't mind an extra few days- I don't remember if I posted about this but my old, ornery cat bit me last week, and I'm on antibiotics through May 18. It would be nice to have a few days to let those work their way out of my system a bit, maybe bulk up on some probiotics to even things out.
humnck and MoonAngel702 like this.
May 16th, 2014, 10:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How is it going? How are you feeling? How far along are you now? Girl/Boy or team green? Are you ready for baby, still got things to buy? Have you started on the nurser, are you done with the nursery?

It's going, I'm feeling ok, I'm 34 weeks today. Team PINK, I'm ready for the baby, however, the nursery is not ready for the baby. I have so much to do still, I need to finish washing all of my daughter's baby clothes, clean out the closet, put the picket fence and tree up arrage the furniture how I want, my hubs has to get the baby bathtun, carseat/base, swing, bouncy seat, boppy pillow and several other items out of the attic. I need to buy another video monitor, double stroller, changing pad/covers, extra crib sheets, I dont' have a mobile this time around so I want to make this thing that hangs above the crib that I saw on Pinterest. LOL I guarantee, half of this won't get done in time but whatever! haha
May 16th, 2014, 12:31 PM
MoonAngel702's Avatar ~Staying Positive~
I'm hanging in there! 35 1/2 weeks with baby girl. I had my baby shower last weekend which turned out AMAZING! SO many people came and it got a bit hectic there for awhile trying to make sure I could talk to everybody but it was a lot of fun! A lot of fun games, really good cake (and SO cute!), super cute decorations..and a lot of gifts. My sister did an amazing job hosting. I was waiting to see what all I got for the shower before really getting ready for baby. So that's what I've been working on this week. Just trying to make sure we have all we need and getting the nursery ready.

The other night I was having a ton of braxton hicks contractions. My doc said if I have 6+ in an hour then to go to L&D up until 37 weeks (at that point, don't go until I'm in actual labor). I was having about 5 an hour and they were pretty regular. I was so tired though and kept thinking "omg do I really want to drive an hour to L&D" ... and eventually they stopped and I was able to fall asleep. But that did get me worried that she might be planning to come sooner than 40 weeks. So I'm trying to get things really ready, like hospital bag packed, car seat installed, etc. Tomorrow we have a childbirth class so I'm excited for that. But there is still a lot that needs to be done before baby! And I hope she stays put for awhile longer! At least 37+ weeks...
humnck and MelChicago like this.
May 17th, 2014, 12:26 PM
Super Mommy
A little over 19 weeks over here! Almost halfway, woohoo!! We found out at the beginning of this month that we are having a baby girl! Still have lots of things to do, obviously. But we have her bedding and we have started on the nursery. We are going to be ordering her crib and dresser soon. I've also bought quite a few outfits...I can't help myself! lol

May 17th, 2014, 01:54 PM
kaylakay's Avatar Love Being A Mommy
34 weeks 3 days. Team blue.

I'm exhausted. Graveyards are kicking my butt. My house is a mess. He has a room but it for sure will not be set up by the time he's born. I think just packing for the hospital and organizing his clothes is the closest I'll get. I can barely keep my eyes open.

I'm getting ready to have a baby. I just want my energy and body back!

Forever missing my 3 angel babies. Sep 2010, Nov 2010, Jan 2011
May 19th, 2014, 05:18 AM
JackieV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How is it going? How are you feeling?
Feeling a little rough still during the first trimester. Morning sickness is still hanging around in the dorm of constant nausea and occasional throw up sessions. This is while on zofran.

How far along are you now?
11w2d

Girl/Boy or team green?
Think boy, but don't know yet

Are you ready for baby, still got things to buy?
Still have to get everything! However we will probably get alot from SIL.

Have you started on the nurser, are you done with the nursery?
We actually have the nursery started already, about 3/4 of the way done.
May 19th, 2014, 07:13 AM
Platinum Supermommy
How is it going? How are you feeling? I feel like poo...lmao! Nauseous and my allergies aren't helping, the drainage down the back of my throat in the mornings is terrible!

How far along are you now? 7 weeks tomorrow

Girl/Boy or team green? Too soon to tell, but we may stick to team green.

Are you ready for baby, still got things to buy? Have you started on the nurser, are you done with the nursery? I haven't done anything yet for baby, still way too early

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search