Baby Stats

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree24Likes
  • 3 Post By melissalaw
  • 3 Post By humnck
  • 4 Post By Ame C
  • 3 Post By Boos Moo
  • 3 Post By Ame C
  • 3 Post By melissalaw
  • 4 Post By MelChicago
  • 1 Post By melissalaw

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2014, 01:33 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How old is your rainbow baby? How much does he/she weigh? Diaper size? clothes size? Anything new to report.

Christian is 4 months old now. I can't believe how fast it's gone by. He had his 4 month check up yesterday and he's 13 lbs 13 oz and is 24 inches long. He is in size 4 diapers and 6 months clothes. He can still wear some 3 month clothes but the pants are getting too short.

he is now trying to roll from his back to his belly. He can get on his side and if he would kick his leg he would go all the way over but he's not a huge fan of tummy time so I'm guessing that is why he hasn't gone all the way over. he can roll from tummy to back. he gets pissed on his tummy and rolls right over everytime..lol.

And he is the most vocal of all my kids at this age. he's hilarious with my other two boys. They will get going and get really loud and I think he feels like he needs to be louder because he gets really loud and really vocal.
Ame C, MelChicago and Boos Moo like this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
June 17th, 2014, 01:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
HAHA, I can't believe he is 4 months old already! Love that he "talks" with his brothers

Addy (my youngest rainbow) is going to be 2 on the 28th, I can't get over it! She is in size 4 diapers, 24 month clothing, some 2T depending on the brand. She is a little pistol. Talks up a storm, loves to sing Let it Go from Frozen, as well as What Does the Fox Say? and loves bubbles, balls, Bubble Guppies and the iPad/iPhone.

Reagan is 5, starting kindergarten in the fall, I'm still in denial. She is not in diapers...lol! She wears some 4's and 5's, depending on the brand. She is full of questions and sas

June 17th, 2014, 03:59 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Toren's last weight/height check was on the 10th when we got his helmet. He was 17 lbs even (with clothes and a diaper on) and 25.2 inches. Size 3 diaper, wearing 9-12m clothing. Size 12m in the Koala Baby brands are too small!!!! I just bought 3 outfits for him in size 12m in the Koala Baby brand, took the tags off, washed them (I always wash the outfits before he wears them) and he barely fit into them. He wore each of those 3 outfits 1 time... They were $5 each so I'm not really heartbroken about that part. It's just the fact that he is a little over 5 months old and can't fit into some size 12m brands, crazy!!! He's a big boy.
June 17th, 2014, 07:36 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How old is your rainbow baby? How much does he/she weigh? Diaper size? clothes size? Anything new to report.

Well Truely is going to be 3 months on Thursday! And according to our home scale (DH weighs himself and then them together to get her weight) she is between 15 and 16 pounds! Which the doctor found amazing as that is a 4 pound gain in a month since her last visit. I had to email the doctor to see about increasing her medicine based on weight as she was starting to reflux again. I think she's around 24 or 25 inches long now going by DH's measuring her she's 25. She's in size 2 diapers. Her onsies are mostly size 6 but some are 3/6 size, and sleepers are 6. Her legs are shorter though so pants in the 3 - 6 size range fit fine, with the 6 being just slightly long and the 3's being slightly short. She has adjusted her bedtime to between 7:30 and 8 pm and had one night where she slept a 7 1/2 hour stretch, but usually a 5 - 6 hour stretch is normal. So she can sleep 8 pm - 8 am, waking up 3 times to eat and go right back to sleep usually. She is smiling and 'talking' like crazy now and DH thinks she calls me Al Gore. She likes to talk to me most on her changing table and I noticed she makes a sound that sounds like Al Gore when we talk. And then DH noticed when he holds her the only time she says it is when I go by or she sees me. And I swear she also said Oreo once - haha.
humnck, Ame C and MelChicago like this.

June 17th, 2014, 08:19 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Hahah! I'm pretty sure Toren said "Moon-balloon" once, several times in a row.
June 18th, 2014, 06:36 AM
Cary, Jackson starts kindergarten this fall also. Makes me sad that he is growing up so fast. He is really excited to go to the big boy school though.
humnck, MelChicago and Boos Moo like this.

June 18th, 2014, 10:28 AM
Just keep breathing.
My baby is 3 weeks 5 days old! We had a drs appointment just today, and she is 10 lb 5 oz, and 21.5 inches. Size 1 diapers, still fits in a few of her stretchier newborn things, and is starting to move into 3 month clothes. Her weight is 86th percentile, and her head is 97th! I am pretty sure that means she is a genius

She's still in the fussy new baby stage, though she's spending a lot more time awake, looking at us, looking at things. I wish I was getting more sleep. She's only sleeping in 3 hour stretches, and it can be hard to "time" when to take naps and get stuff done. Sigh. We'll get through it.

She is becoming more beautiful every day
melissalaw, humnck, Ame C and 1 others like this.
June 18th, 2014, 11:42 AM
LOL. Mel Christian is still just sleeping in 2 to 3 hour stretches even at night. It's hard but I know it will eventually get better
MelChicago likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search