Friday Fun

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By melissalaw
  • 1 Post By JackieV
  • 1 Post By Boos Moo
  • 1 Post By MelChicago
  • 1 Post By EverydayJoy
  • 2 Post By melissalaw
  • 1 Post By humnck

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 27th, 2014, 09:30 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Doing anything fun this weekend?

We were suppose to take Jackson to Dollywood (Dolly Parton's theme park in Gatlinburg, TN, alot of fun) tomorrow but DH never got with his mother about keeping our other two boys and now she is going to be out of town so DH is going to take Jackson to Dollywood and I'm going to stay home with the other two. Jacob and Christian are just too young to take and it would be no fun with them there. DH's job gives us free tickets but they are only good tomorrow which is why they are going. I'm not too disappointed though. I'm really tired so hopefully my boys will want to nap and I can nap.
humnck, EverydayJoy and Boos Moo like this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
June 27th, 2014, 10:38 AM
JackieV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That sounds like fun for them! And I must say, I would turn down the staying at hpe option either ;-) hopefully you all can relax and get a nap in!

Tomorrow my sister is coming home for a visit from Texas (I live in indiana). So im stoked! And we are having a little cookout and fire in the back yard and s'mores since she loves all that. Then Sunday, MIL wants to take us shopping at carter's for Colton
humnck likes this.
June 27th, 2014, 11:07 AM
ladytack's Avatar Veteran
I want a nap! that sounds amaaaaaaazing! I am traveling this weekend to meet my sister who flew in from Colorado. We are going to Traverse City in Northern Michigan, and then to Mackinac Island. This is a perfectly convenient time for me to be gone, too. I had a D&C on Monday so there is no bd'ing for a couple of weeks. Leaving husband at home with the LO.
Angel Babies
*Oct 2013*
*April 2014*
June 27th, 2014, 04:34 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Melissa, is Dollywood really country, I mean do you have to be a country music fan to like it? Not that I'm close enough to go, but I've always wondered. Sorry you couldn't go, but I hope you get your nap. Jackie, have a great visit with your sister. Ladytack (sorry I don't know your name), so sorry about your D&C, I hope you get a nap in also.

As for us, well DH works today and tomorrow, not sure about Sunday yet. I'll probably do some exciting grocery shopping tomorrow (I know you're all jealous). DD will probably have a friend over.
humnck likes this.

June 27th, 2014, 06:52 PM
Just keep breathing.
No big plans here. I was thinking of trying to take D D to the farmers market, but I have to go pick up prescriptions from 2 different places. Boo.

a nap would be great.
humnck likes this.
June 28th, 2014, 06:37 AM
EverydayJoy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ladytack--sorry to hear about your D&C. Did you have a loss? I am very sorry if so. Welcome to the board, BTW.
I hope you have fun with your sister though, that sounds like a good time.

No plans this weekend. We're battling two molars coming in right now with Kody, so I'm just hoping for some sleep. Probably go grocery shopping and get some things done around the house.
humnck likes this.

Little Bud: Blooming in Heaven 1.24.12
June 30th, 2014, 09:01 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Therese Dollywood is not that country. They do have some country music shows but they have alot of other shows for other people. Plus they have lots of fun rides and lots of good food. We don't really go to any of the shows any more since we have our kids. But we have alot of fun just going on the shows.

They also have a wild eagle habitat that is really cool and some other animals that they take care of. The owls are really neat also. Plus they have a grist mill where they make homemade cinnamon bread that is to die for. DH brought me home a loaf of cinnamon bread which I broke my diet for yesterday..lol.
humnck and Boos Moo like this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
June 30th, 2014, 12:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Ladytack, I am sorry to hear about your D&C. The ladies here are great. I am sorry that you have to be on this board, but I am glad that this place exists for those of us that do. I have always wanted to go to Mackinac Island, one day perhaps

Addy turned 2 on Saturday and we had a party for her at a local park. She was so excited, she woke up and remembered that we had bought a cake the day before for her party and she saw it and started jumping up and down and yelling, my party, my party...lmao! After the party, we took the girls home and they played with the new toys for a bit and then we went to the ILs for pizza and to swim in the pool. I was so beat, but it was a great day!

Sunday, I cleaned and we just hung out. I went through my drawers and pulled most of my regular clothes out and put them in bins and got my maternity stuff out and washed it. So exciting.
Boos Moo likes this.

July 3rd, 2014, 03:25 PM
Boos Moo's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good to know. I've seen it on other shows and just wondered, it seems really pretty (Dollywood).

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search