I'm so scared

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 16th, 2006, 06:06 PM
ambee's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yesterday evening while DH and I were grocery shopping my lower back started to hurt. I didn't think much of it, but when I got home and went to the bathroom I was spotting. It started out brown, then turned red, the back to brown. Today it's been mostly a dark red color. I'm not in any pain, no back pain or cramping, and it's not soaking my pad. I bled during my first trimester with my last pregnancy too and everything was fine everytime. I miscarried that baby in the 2nd trimester, but it was unrelated to the bleeding. If I lose this one I don't know what I'm going to do. The worst part is I don't even have any idea what is wrong with me? How can I get answers??? Please help me...

*Thank you so much to Jaidynsmum for my beautiful siggy!*

Sophie Lucille: In my life for a moment, in my heart for a lifetime. May 25th, 2006 at 16 weeks.
August 16th, 2006, 08:27 PM
1234rachael's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to 1234rachael
I do know how you feel, I have had 3 mc's last year. So I really understand you being scared. It really stinks we want absloutly immediate answers at the time. have you called your doc? Sometimes its normal to have some bleeding? Their may not be anything wrong, just give your doc a call, and see if they can get some blood work on you. I know how you feel, don't blame yourself its nothing you've done. I've been their. Please call your doc they should give you some answers.

Rachael

</div>
August 17th, 2006, 05:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry that your going through this. I would call your doctor, I've heard some women have normal periods there whole pregnancy. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
August 17th, 2006, 06:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to naybutterfly1
I know that a bit of blood can be "normal" and it lots of cases it turns out to be nothing but when you see blood you should always get in to your Dr to find out where the bleeding is coming from. You don't want to take the chance of losing that baby especially if there is something the Dr can do if he knows what's going on. Please call your Dr. Good Luck. Keep us updated
August 17th, 2006, 07:04 AM
hopin4a4rth
((((HUGS)))) I understand & hear your fears. It's so scary to see blood! I'm praying with you for your little one to be okay.
August 17th, 2006, 11:07 AM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Call your dr if for nothing else but peace of mind. I had red blood and cramping with Leah and everything turned out fine, but you just never know. Sending positive thoughts your way...

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
August 17th, 2006, 06:05 PM
Kiwi*Mummie*of*4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would call your doctor and see what he/she says. Take care.

August 18th, 2006, 10:24 AM
My sister's mother in law said she bled the whole time she was pregnant and everything was okay...I can imagine how scared you are...I would definitely call my doc to see what is going on..If nothing else, to give you piece of mind. Good luck..You'll be in my prayers.

Jenn

August 18th, 2006, 11:32 AM
nmbatey's Avatar Regular
I am so sorry you are going through this. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Call your dr as soon as possible and let us know what's happening if you get a chance.

August 18th, 2006, 01:11 PM
DaleT's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm so sorry that you lost your baby !!!!!!!!

You're in my thoughts !!!!!!!

<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left"> </MARQUEE>

I've been Ho-Ho-Ho’ed....by Linzi

My wish for 2010....

August 21st, 2006, 04:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to naybutterfly1
Quote:
e='Aug 18 2006, 04:11 PM' post='2725868']
I'm so sorry that you lost your baby !!!!!!!!

You're in my thoughts !!!!!!! [/b]
OMG!!! She lost her baby? I must have missed an update from her. I am so sorry sweetie. Please take care of yourself and come back to talk about it when you feel the need

August 21st, 2006, 12:45 PM
margo1973's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry that you are going through this. I would call the doctor and insist they see you.

August 25th, 2006, 01:13 AM
SwedenGirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just saw in your siggy that you must have miscarried the baby. I am so sorry you have to go through this again. I will say a prayer for you and your family.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search