Melinda!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 18th, 2006, 07:52 AM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
i check in several times daily to see if you had the baby yet!! just wanted to tell ya im thinking of ya and if there is any updates!
August 18th, 2006, 08:28 AM
MJONES's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No I wish though!! I have an appt Tues AM and she will be stripping my membranes if he's not here by then. The DR keeps saying I won't make it another week, but I have suprised them so far!! I will try to PM you and Steph when its time, if I have time!!

Ethan Hunter, Ava Madison, Achilles Ryan

Sept 2, 2006
August 19th, 2006, 06:09 AM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
Quote:
No I wish though!! I have an appt Tues AM and she will be stripping my membranes if he's not here by then. The DR keeps saying I won't make it another week, but I have suprised them so far!! I will try to PM you and Steph when its time, if I have time!![/b]
oh oh have him tuesday! its my birthday!!! hehe..good luck sweety!
August 19th, 2006, 10:36 AM
Well Tues is the 22nd and Hunter was born May 22nd and Maddie was born Oct 22nd... so maybe Aug 22nd???

Sept 2, 2006
August 19th, 2006, 11:59 AM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Well Tues is the 22nd and Hunter was born May 22nd and Maddie was born Oct 22nd... so maybe Aug 22nd???[/b]
YOU HAVE TO HAVE HIM ON TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That date is too perfect! Go in to the hospital, complain complain complain and even make up things- tell them you have been leaking fluid (not that your water broke, but maybe suggest you think your bag has a rip in it) tell them you have been light headed (thats what got my sister admitted with her son) and tell them whatever else you can think of! The 22nd is too perfect of a day, you cant pass that up!!!

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
August 19th, 2006, 03:20 PM
I know I see Dr Jarem in the AM and am going to see if she will go ahead and strip my membranes instead of FRI. I have been having contractions off and on all day so maybe they will help me dialate faster! I also bought the rasberry tea but it isn't doing anything yet.

Sept 2, 2006
August 19th, 2006, 07:45 PM
I never tried any induction helps, (I was always trying to make it one more week) but I have heard to try vinegarette dressing on salads, walk if you can (actually the night before Leah was born, we went on a walk around the neighborhood, not sure if that made me go from a 4-6 overnight, but maybe?) and of course have sex sex sex!!! (which was the last thing I wanted to do! I was too chubby for it to be comfortable! )

You gotta do everything you can!!!!

And wait, you have an appointment Monday? I have an appointment on Monday too- in the Chandler office, not Gilbert- where are you going and what time- maybe we can FINALLY meet! (I need to check my voice mail to see what time my appointment is, but I think around lunch time.)

Melinda, you need to have that baby!!!!

</div>
August 19th, 2006, 08:11 PM
I know I need to have him! He isnt cooperating though. I keep wondering if I dialated more so on Tues she would strip my membranes? My appt is Tues around lunch time. It would be nice if I haven't had him by then for her to go ahead instead of Fri but I never know how she is going to be?? I have been walking, doing squats and we actually had sex. I felt so bad because it was like a chore and then I cramped up really bad during but nada after. I bought the rasberyy tea leaf but so far no results there either. Hopefully by Tues!!

Sept 2, 2006
August 20th, 2006, 04:24 PM
you need to get into jill, the nurse prac.- she was like, "youre almost 38 weeks, do you want me to strip your membranes?" i was like, "heck yeah!"

</div>
August 20th, 2006, 07:31 PM
I will definitely schedule with her if Jarem doesnt do it Tues. I went to triage today (because the DR said too) They kept me 4 hrs all the while my contractions were consistently 6min apart by the 4th hour BUT baby is not putting weight directly on my cervix so I am not dialating anymore I keep having the worst back pain and leg pains, the nurse said because he is sitting so far down. I am aiming for Tues!

Sept 2, 2006
August 21st, 2006, 12:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to he910
Just wanted to wish you luck and I can't wait to see pictures of him - I agree though that the 22nd would be perfect but thats tomorrow already!!!!

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]
August 21st, 2006, 05:14 PM
Ok Melinda, this baby needs to come tomorrow- so heres the plan:
1. Grab your husband, put the kids at a sitter and put on your walking shoes.
2. Start walking to my house- its only like 20 miles, right?
3. At about the 1/2 way mark (which would be the 10fwy, I think) strip down to your birthday suit and make your husband "dtd" right there!
4. When your done, drink so raspberry ice tea
5. When you arrive at my house, I will fix you a nice garden salad with vinegarette dressing and some casteroil for dessert.
6. Then you and your husband will go into my romantic guest room and dtd one last time.
7. Lastly, walk to Chandler hospital and if your water hasnt broken, I have a crochet needle in my purse and I will brake it for you!

Come on Melinda!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get this little boy outta you!!!!!

</div>
August 21st, 2006, 06:38 PM
Well I have walked and walked and even DTD 2 times! It was such a chore! I got the rasberry tea and trust me have drank a ton of it. No salad though, I dont care for it. I might want to borrow the crochet needle though I pray for progress tommorow!

Sept 2, 2006
August 22nd, 2006, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Well I have walked and walked and even DTD 2 times! It was such a chore! I got the rasberry tea and trust me have drank a ton of it. No salad though, I dont care for it. I might want to borrow the crochet needle though I pray for progress tommorow![/b]
I am praying for progress right now as I type this! TODAY HAS TO BE THE DAY!!! In fact, you'd better not respond to this- I want you to go to your appointment, get checked and be dialated to an 8 and be sent to the hospital right from there.
If you havent changed from your last appointment, start walking to my house!

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search