Graduates babies!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 29th, 2006, 11:34 AM
hopin4a4rth
A place to update about how you are doing and how your little ones are!
August 30th, 2006, 06:30 AM
hopin4a4rth
Ok, I'll go first...

After PTL at 31 weeks & 6 weeks of bedrest, Erich Samuel was born on July 6th at 37 weeks and 5 days. He was a strong, healthy 9 lbs 10 oz and 21.5 inches tall!! What a big boy!!

Tomorrow he will be 8 weeks old and I can't believe how time is flying!! He has his first cold But he's muddling through it ok. We're breastfeeding round the clock and after battling thrush and finding out he has a dairy intolerance we're doing well w/ it now.

He's holding his head up nicely these days and smiles, coos and is close to laughing!! yay!! He's a pretty even-tempered, happy baby for the most part.
September 1st, 2006, 03:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi!! I'm a graduate here too!!
Nicholas was born June 9 at 36 weeks. My labor was induced due to problems with his heartrate and we found that his cord was lightly wrapped around his neck. He was absolutely perfect when he was born. He was 7 #'s and 20.5 inches.

They put him on lactose free formula when he was born because he was throwing up the other stuff but just recently I changed him to Nestle Good Start and he's doing just fine on it. I had planned to bf but he wouldn't take it and he physically fought me every step of the way so I gave up the fight. Right now he has started to notice and reach for his toys. His coordination is not good yet so the best he can do is slap them but he giggles when they make noise. It's the best feeling in the world when he looks me in the eye and smiles just from hearing me talk to him
1 week

10 weeks

visit my blog Rhondas random thoughts
September 5th, 2006, 02:49 AM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
Seamus was born at 39.6 weeks, I was induced on July 17th because on July 14th an ultrasound said that he was 8lbs 15oz and was measuring at 41 weeks, the doctors also wanted me to have him on or before the 40 week mark due to the Gestational Diabetes and warning signs of Preeclampsia. Seamus was born on July 18th I almost had to have a c/s because they gave me till the morning of the 19th to have him naturally and I had him at 10:12pm. Shocking to all of us he only weighed 7lbs 9oz and 21 inches long!!! He was taken from us an hour after birth for his hearing test and then the nurse came in aoubt 15 minutes later and said she was keeping him longer because he wasn't breathing correctly, so we had no word or no idea about him for about 4 hours after that. His Blood sugars all came back within normal limits. On his second day we noticed he was starting to yellow and I asked a nurse and she said that he wasn't, well the morning of his third day the doc came in and said 'WOHA he is really yellow, hes gonna have his billiruben levels tested for Jaundice', which of corse thats what it was so he spent the next 24 hours in the NICU under phototherapy lights. We went home on July 21st at 6pm!

Seamus has had blocked tear ducts and a pretty nasty cold that is causing a rash and him to weeze, and because of the cold he got a patch of eczma on his bum cheek. But other then that he is doing really well. At a visit to the doctors on Tuesday he weighed 12lbs 8oz and I measured him last night at 24 1/4 inches!!! He has his 2 month appt on September 18th where he will get his second round of Hep B shots an his other required shots and I think he will be over 14lbs then!

UNDER THE LIGHTS

ABOUT 10 HOURS AFTER HE WAS BORN

JUST EARLIER TODAY 7 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS!

September 14th, 2006, 01:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ariana is doing great. She is so cute and a real rolly polly!! She eats sooooo much I can't slow her down.

She also loves me the most! She will be so fussy with dad or my mom or her other grandma but as soon as she gets in my arms she is calm and coos! Yes!!

She is almost 3 months and I am loving every bit of it!

November 17th, 2006, 12:43 AM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
Gabrielle Jayda-Lee (Gaby) was born Oct 26th 2006 - and is doing wonderfully! She has put on over 1 lb since she was born, and has grown 5cm! She seems to be growing & changing everyday, which is amazing - but also a little sad!

January 9th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nolan had his 3 month pics done yesterday, I have to show him off! He is such a joy!

Lucky mother to five!

January 22nd, 2007, 09:57 PM
Kiwi*Mummie*of*4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
HAMISH STEPHEN Was born 16th January 2007 at 8:47am weighing 10lb 2oz he is doing really well he is a week old now and is a real joy to have we love him so much and his brother and sister adore him.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search