new here

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 3rd, 2005, 07:25 PM
Regular
Hello all I am new here and I had a m/c at 9 weeks in January of this year and found out i was pregnant again in March and Due December 18th. I have had some spotting but they found the heartbeat at 6 weeks so i am praying all goes well this time . Hubby is hoping for a boy since we have an 8 year old daughter already. Next doctor visit is May 23rd our anniversary I am so glad there is a board like this to post on i have found it very helpful. I wish you all the best.
Jaime
May 4th, 2005, 05:50 AM
Super Mommy
Hello and welcome. This board isnt very active I guess most of us post on our DDC boards but we always pop in to check on every one. I had a miscarriage on Christmas Day last december and am not prego agian and almost 1/2 way through this time!! We are also hoping for a little boy as we want a boy first so that whoever comes after this will have a big brother but hey if we get a girl I'm just as happy!! We get to find out on the 17th!!

Anyways here's wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and a beautiful baby in the end!

Crystal
May 4th, 2005, 07:09 PM
hmcart's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to hmcart
Hello and welcome! My name is Holly and I am pg with #3. I m/c last year during Easter at 17 weeks. I am 23 weeks with our first son. We have 2 dds. I am the host of pg after m/c and I know it is not too active but I like to think that means everyone is doing well. Please post anytime.
May 6th, 2005, 07:23 AM
Bug-n-Ed's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congrats and welcome to the board! Most of us usually post on the Due Date Club boards, but we all pop over here every so often. I hope you have an uneventful, healthy pregnancy this go around!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search