Anyone know what I'm feeling?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 5th, 2006, 10:46 AM
Super Mommy
After two recurrant miscarriages, my husband and I have decided to try agian! I'm scared because I have a paraniod feeling that the same thing is going to happen. The first miscarriage was a missed miscarriage and a big suprise to us. After the D and C we got pregnant in the same month, and that baby we lost after 8 weeks. We think the cause of the loss of the second baby was loss of too much blood during implantation bleeding, and we now know better than to have intercourse during this period. If anyone has any similarities in their pregnancies please let me know!!!

September 5th, 2006, 10:55 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Oh honey...I lost my baby at 38 weeks, due to a cord accident (she had it wrapped around her neck twice). I know it's hard, and ever so scary to think about being pregnant again.

You might try posting over in the TTC after Loss forum. It's a really good place, and helps me on the days when I want to be pregnant SO bad but am SO scared.

I'm a bit confused on the cause of loss of your second baby. Never heard of that being a problem before. Did the doctor suggest this?

Anyway, to you as you begin this journey all over again!

September 5th, 2006, 11:16 AM
margo1973's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am very sorry about you losses. I only has one mc and I was very scared TTC after the mc. I am sure my worries would have been that much greater after 2 misscarriages. I had a missed mc at 10 weeks and didn't know why I miscarried so I was very concerend that there was some kind of a problem that would make me mc again. I was finally diagnosed with low progesterone and conceived the second time on Clomid.

I hope you get pregnant again very soon and have a healthy and happy pregnancy.

September 5th, 2006, 12:13 PM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry for your losses.

Definitely check out the board Brittanie recommended, TTC after Loss. It's near the top of the forums list. We also have some other boards you might be interested in: Pregnancy Loss, and Recurrent Miscarriage & Pregnancy Loss, which has subforums for those of us who are ttc or are pregnant after recurrent losses. The Loss boards are about 2/3 of the way down the forums list. JM has all kinds of support for you!
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
September 5th, 2006, 06:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry for your losses. We just had two recurrent mcs as well, and it is hard not to be terrified all the time, but I think if you are ready to ttc you should go for it. Unfortunately, that paranoid feeling doesn't go away, at least not for awhile (it hasn't for me yet).
Good luck!

Need Breastfeeding Support?

September 6th, 2006, 04:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry for your losses. I will third the suggestions of the other ladies to check out the boards mentioned, TTC after loss, Pregnancy Loss, and Recurrent Miscarriage & Pregnancy Loss. They were a huge help to me after my two m/c's and the TTC journey.

Good Luck and keep us posted!!!

Stella Rae - May 22, 2009, 7lb 3oz, 20in and 4 weeks early!!!

September 6th, 2006, 05:33 AM
hopin4a4rth
I am very sorry for your losses. We also had two m/c's back to back before having our newest little one. I second the TTC after Miscarriage forum. The ladies there are great & were very helpful during the TTC time for me.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search