I need someone to calm me down

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 7th, 2006, 11:46 AM
Running Queen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello ladies-

I just found out I was pregnant two days ago (13 DPO) and I am excited but I am so completely nervous and scared about m/c'ing. I was pregnant one year ago and lost the baby at about 6 weeks.

For the past two days I have been grabbing my boobs all the time and I swear they aren't as sensitive as they were at 7 DPO....I've been taking HPTs and the line is about the same darkness (but I wish it was getting darker!), my lower back is aching just like it does before AF comes and I guess to sum it all up...I AM JUST PLAIN NERVOUS!!!

I went to the Dr.'s today and my HCG from yesterday (14 DPO) was 64. Now, I'll go in tomorrow and get another HCG and we'll compare the two. The doctor won't have the results until Tuesday morning because of the weekend and she isn't in the office on Mondays. I am going to be going crazy this weekend!

Thanks for letting me vent. I really need to just be positive and pray really hard.

Jen
September 7th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations on the BFP!!!

Try to relax. I know that it is a scary time, but look on the bright side: You have a little peanut growing inside of you. Try to cherish every day that you have, they will go quickly.

As far as being nervous, that will never go away. I am over 23 weeks now and am still scared that something will go wrong, even though my chances are slim.

Good Luck and keep us posted!!!

Stella Rae - May 22, 2009, 7lb 3oz, 20in and 4 weeks early!!!

September 7th, 2006, 11:59 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yep, welcome to the nervous Nellie's club! I'm at 9 weeks and still checking TP every time. I've had 3 u/s, seen the h/b twice, and still have to work to have faith that this one is working. Those early days are so hard. Praying for good numbers for you and patience dust for the weekend!
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
September 7th, 2006, 12:25 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Jen! I'm so attached to you now! lol, anyway, I'm going to be a wreck too. Right now I'm not, I'm just nervous that I'm reading my body completely wrong. (I'm 10dpo and got a very fat negative this morning!) So, when I finally get that vindicating bfp, I'm going to be a wreck too! I think more at the end then the beginning, but that's the differences in our losses.

You know what, you'll be okay! And like you said in one of my posts: it's all in Heavenly Father's hands. He's got a plan for you and for your children. Hopefully that plan is to have this new baby of yours here!

again

September 7th, 2006, 12:43 PM
margo1973's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jen,

Congrtas on your BFP! Try to stay calm and positive. Easier said then done, I know. When the clinic called me with my first hcg numbers and progesterone numbers and told me I had to go in to get them, I literally run over there and thought I would pass out in the waiting room from stress. Like you I obsessed over breast tenderness and my morning temperature and the relative darkness of the lines (I took about 12 HPT in total!). Breast tenderness and morning sickness do flactuate a lot from day to day. Some days my breasts didn't feel at all sore and by 9 weeks the tenderness disappeared altogether. And remember HTPs are not designed to tell you HOW pregnant you are.

I hope you get great numbers!

September 7th, 2006, 12:46 PM
Running Queen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks ladies...I've calmed down a bit now. I guess my numbers are in the normal range and there really isn't anything I can do but wait. Thanks.

Jen
September 8th, 2006, 05:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to he910
Congrats on your BFP!!! Honestly like it was said unfortunately you're going to worry after a loss - I think its just normal. I still have lots of days where I go into panic mode and worry something is wrong or going to go wrong. Just try to stay positive and think the very best thoughts!!! Can't wait to hear your 2nd set of numbers!! Good luck!

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]
September 8th, 2006, 06:12 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on the pregnancy--I was very nervous until after I past the date that I m/c the last time, and every day I feel better and better and more confident about the pregnancy. You will get through it just try to think positive!
September 12th, 2006, 05:59 AM
Super Mommy
We're gonna need to "TRY" and keep eachoter sane. I start going today for my levels and I am going to just be a nervous wreck everytime they call me with the results.....but it'll work this time-they're gonna stick with us for a long 9 months!!!! : ) right?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search