Ultrasound scheduled for 9/26

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 13th, 2006, 10:06 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have not been as active on this group as much as I should have but I just wanted to get back involved with you ladies.

...my history: I have a healthy happy wonderful 4 year old boy ( he will be 4 in Oct ) but sadly I had 3 miscarriages last year, we wanted another baby so bad, so it was really a set back for us.

Well for the good news: I will be 16 weeks tomorrow ( YEAH ) I have had 3 wonderful appt so far where we got to hear the heartbeat. We got an ultrasound done when I was 6 weeks to make sure that the baby was growing in the correct place and all the good stuff. I was put on medicine for 14 weeks so I am thankful that was the miracle that I needed to keep this baby.

I have my BIG Ultrasound ( as they call it ) on Sept 26th I will be almost 18 weeks so I should (as long as baby is willing ) be able to find out what We are having. I am so excited I just want to cry.

We already have names picked out:
Girl: Alyssa Denise
Boy: Shaun Matthew
( notice I have the girl's name on top LOL )

I was starting to think that I was not going to be able to have any more children ever. God works in his own ways I guess.

Well I hope everyone is doing well and I will be more active in this forum because I know that the support that I got here was wonderful and would love to be able to give that support back to all of you.

Thank you Brittany for my very pretty siggy!
September 13th, 2006, 12:18 PM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm so happy for you that everything is going well! It's such a relief to finally have one working. Can't wait to hear about your big u/s!!
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
September 13th, 2006, 12:25 PM
margo1973's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on being 16 weeks! Enjoy your ultrasound.

September 13th, 2006, 05:33 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
I have not been as active on this group as much as I should have but I just wanted to get back involved with you ladies.

...my history: I have a healthy happy wonderful 4 year old boy ( he will be 4 in Oct ) but sadly I had 3 miscarriages last year, we wanted another baby so bad, so it was really a set back for us.

Well for the good news: I will be 16 weeks tomorrow ( YEAH ) I have had 3 wonderful appt so far where we got to hear the heartbeat. We got an ultrasound done when I was 6 weeks to make sure that the baby was growing in the correct place and all the good stuff. I was put on medicine for 14 weeks so I am thankful that was the miracle that I needed to keep this baby.

I have my BIG Ultrasound ( as they call it ) on Sept 26th I will be almost 18 weeks so I should (as long as baby is willing ) be able to find out what We are having. I am so excited I just want to cry.

I was starting to think that I was not going to be able to have any more children ever. God works in his own ways I guess.

Well I hope everyone is doing well and I will be more active in this forum because I know that the support that I got here was wonderful and would love to be able to give that support back to all of you.[/b]

Did i see that you said that your first beata #s came back at only 39?? Mine came back at 79 and i about thought i was gonna pass out bc it was low and cant even think of going through another tubal/miscarriage.....thats great that everythings going so well! Welcome back!!! : )
September 14th, 2006, 10:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Quote:

Well I hope everyone is doing well and I will be more active in this forum because I know that the support that I got here was wonderful and would love to be able to give that support back to all of you.[/b]

Did i see that you said that your first beata #s came back at only 39?? Mine came back at 79 and i about thought i was gonna pass out bc it was low and cant even think of going through another tubal/miscarriage.....thats great that everythings going so well! Welcome back!!! : )
[/b]

Yeah My 1st # wad 37 I think and I was about to pass out also I did not want to have another miscarriage either so hang in there you do have a chance...
The doctor I went 2 while I had the m/c never checked my HCG levels and that was the cause of my miscarriages luckly my new doctor found it right on time and put me on prometruim ( progestrone supplements ) good luck keep me updated.

Thank you Brittany for my very pretty siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search