We've decided...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 2nd, 2006, 07:44 PM
tabitwhe's Avatar Super Mommy
WE have decided NOT to find out the sex of the baby when the time comes. I think it will be fun buying for boy & girl and being surprised when the baby gets here. BEing only 10 weeks that leaves a LONG time to not know lol. I hope I can hang in ther
October 2nd, 2006, 07:46 PM
Kiwi*Mummie*of*4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good for you. I was just so impatient that I knew I couldnt last till baby was born but even though I know we are havign a boy I still think there is a chance baby is a girl.

October 3rd, 2006, 12:52 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Good for you! I can't wait. Maybe after I have one of each and therefore clothes for each, lol! (well, I already have clothes for a girl.......)

October 3rd, 2006, 01:35 AM
Vickey
i don't have the will power to wait...I want to know and I want to know now haha. Looks like we have the same Due Date too!!
October 4th, 2006, 07:27 AM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have been surprised both times and the deliveries are so fun!
We didnt find out with Ethan for a couple reasons, but mainly i was afraid rob wanted a girl so bad that he would be disappointed if it were a boy, which it was! so finding out in the delivery made no time for disappointment because you are instantly in love!
with leah, it was harder the second time around not knowing for some reason. we still made it and i am so glad we did. this time i wasnt on bedrest so i would be shopping wishing i knew so i could buy stuff. (i couldnt go to stores on bedrest with ethan, so that wasnt a problem the first time around) also, i wanted to know if i shouldve been washing ethans old clothes or not. and because of my history, i had to have u/s every 2 weeks, so each appointment i had i had to make myself strong and promise rob i wouldnt find out without him!
but i am sooooooooo glad i didnt know- there is nothing like the anticipation in the delivery room, for you and everyone else! i wish i had a camera on my and robs face when they announced she was a girl- we were betting boy, so this was the best surprise ever! so priceless!

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
October 4th, 2006, 09:13 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
For me...it's a surprise either way, either at 20whatever weeks or at delivery. I'm just too much of a planner to be able to not know! Plus, I'm really glad we found out for Cora because I was able to call her by name when I talked to her and felt like I really got to know her that way...you know? So, maybe that's the real reason I'll find out from now on. Just in case...

October 4th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Good luck trying to NOT find out. That would be cool. I know I won't be able to go w/out knowing. I told DH we should wait to find out and he just laughed at me and said, yea, like WE will be able to wait that long.
He's right. I want to know NOW!
<div align="center"></div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search