I'm gettting so fat!!!!!!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 9th, 2006, 02:06 AM
Vickey
so dh turns to me today and goes are you sure there aren't 2 babies growing in there.... I was confused at first then he told me to go look in the mirror, OMG!!! I am huge, I don't feel bloated either, so then I step on the scale, I have only gained 2 pounds so far. i knew my pants were getting tight hence the maternity jeans I am wearing the the 2nd pic. I feel huge right now...the doc did say the baby was growing at the rate it should, even though my meds casue slow gestational growth rate...I just have a feeling this is going to be a big baby ahhhh!!! So here are some pics so you can see the difference 3 weeks makes
at 8 weeks...

now at almost 11 weeks...
October 9th, 2006, 08:43 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think you look great! No worries. Every woman and every baby carry differently. So long as doc's happy with baby's growth, that's all that really matters.
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
October 9th, 2006, 09:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That is how my stomach looks now from 2 past pg's and no follow up sit-ups. lol

You look great. That really is partially bloat. Just wait another couple of weeks and you will start to feel your tummy get really hard. Then you will start feeling little butterfly movements!
The maternity pants look great on you too.
<div align="center"></div>
October 9th, 2006, 04:05 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
What a cute little belly you have there! lol! I remember when my belly didn't have stretch marks on it!!

I can't wait until my belly is huge again. Oh, you want to see what you'll turn into? This is me at 34 weeks, exactly a month before Cora was born

October 10th, 2006, 03:23 AM
Vickey
ahhhh!!! jk you look so happy...I just hate getting big, I have struggled with my weight my whole life, but I guess me getting bigger means the baby is growing which is good.
October 10th, 2006, 08:23 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I was happy. You know what? I was anorexic my freshman year of college, so I understand the fear of being big. It was good for me when I finally started looking pregnant and not just chunky. I started wearing maternity shirts at 19 weeks...not that I really needed them, just because I looked more pregnant in them. Maternity pants, however, started much earlier. I probably would have started wearing them about where you are if I had had the money to buy some. I stuck it out to about 14 weeks and it was SO NICE to get into something that didn't cut across the gut (and make me feel even more sick than I was!)

October 10th, 2006, 12:14 PM
margo1973's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You look great!

October 10th, 2006, 12:49 PM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
you look great vickey! i cant wait to have a preggo belly! and brit you look so beautiful in that picture!!
October 10th, 2006, 08:22 PM
koakoba's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh my gosh you look great!! Such a cute baby bump

</div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search