Can I join ya'll???

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 12th, 2006, 03:56 AM
tdjjjjf's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I just got my BFP a couple of days ago. I think I am still on cloud 9 and it has not quite sunk it yet. I will be 5 weeks tomorrow. I have 4 children already,, and we thought we were done. Then in March of 05 we had an oopsie but I m/c at 12 weeks. We had testing done and found out the baby was a girl. (well I have 3 boys and 1 girl). Ever since then we were on a mission to have one more baby. I got preg. the 2nd month trying and m/c that one in Sept 05 at 6 weeks. Now this time around it took us 12 LONG months to conceive. I truly never thougth it would happen again. I am so thrilled. I am trying not to think about all the negatives and am trying not to stress out about losing this one too!! Is that possible to not think about it??? I am so excited to actually be part of a DDC!!! Hope to get to know you all and share this awesome journey with everyone!!!

Donna
October 12th, 2006, 07:08 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and congrats! These ladies have helped keep me sane. I've had two losses to chromosomal anomalies this year, but this one is working. Sending sticky vibes your way!
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
October 12th, 2006, 10:07 AM
margo1973's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome and congrats! I am looking forward to getting to know you better.

October 12th, 2006, 04:34 PM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi Donna, I remember you from the ttc board! Welcome and congrats!

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
October 13th, 2006, 02:23 AM
Vickey
Congrats!!! can you ever stop thinking...nah not really, but it only makes you stronger. But do think some positive thoughts too!!!!!
October 13th, 2006, 03:57 AM
Super Mommy
congrats!!!!

<a href="http://www.baby-gaga.com/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">[/url

</a>

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/bdf8b/ttc.png

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/bdf8b" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">

</a>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search