Anyone else similar?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2005, 02:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to he910
Hi ladies,
I had a natural m/c in December and it would have been our first - I found out I was pregnant two weeks ago now and we were both thrilled to say the least. I believe I am about 6 weeks today and haven't really had any symptoms at all which is what is really worrying me. All these other women are having BB pain and m/s already and I just feel the same as normal. I feel alittle queezy sometimes but I wonder if that is because I'm hoping that there is some sign and maybe its just in my head. I have my first appt on Friday of this week (can't come soon enough!!) but I'm just worried that because I'm not experiencing signs that something is wrong. Any advice or stories would be really appreciated!!
Thanks as always and hope everyone is well!!

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]
May 22nd, 2005, 07:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to linda11567
Well according to all the pregnancy books symptoms usually don't set in with full force until 6-8 weeks, so your still a little early. You may not have severe symptoms, not everyone does. I was queasy with this one, but didn't really get sick until 8 weeks. And even then it wasn't all that bad. It was much, much worse with the boys. Or you may get sick later, that happens too. Try not to worry. You'll have that dr appt soon and that will give you some peace of mind.
May 23rd, 2005, 05:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for the advice Linda - I'm hoping that everything goes good on Friday and I will start to have some kind of peace of mind - I have my fingers, toes and everything else crossed. I guess it just scares me that other women in my DDC seem to be around the same time and are experiencing so many symptoms but I know that everyone is different. I'll let you know! Thanks again!

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]
May 23rd, 2005, 06:17 AM
Super Mommy
i've had a lot less pregnancy symptoms than my other pregnancies and these didn't kick in until 7 weeks. They have now mostly stopped and i'm only 9 weeks. i now just have a funny taste and if i don't eat regularly a queasy type feeling in the pit of my stomach - oh and very occasionally sore nipples.
Dont think m/s is the only symptom - being tired, bloated, gassy, having a funny taste in your mouth etc are all signs. You may have some of these but haven't necessarily thought they are due to the pregnancy.

Keep us updated and let us know how you're feeling.

DH - Stephen (34)
DS - Matthew (8)
DD - Holly (6)
DS - Daniel (2)
Angels - Nov 00, Mar 04, Jan 05
May 23rd, 2005, 06:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I guess I just wanted to see what other people go through to give me alittle peace of mind if thats possible!! I'm tired during the day but when night comes I can't sleep for the life of me! I was bloated the last few days but today seem fine and alittle gassy but nothing crazy. I was beginning to worry that I was the only one not having symptoms yet so i was getting really scared. I'll let everyone know how friday goes but please keep those fingers crossed for me and I'll be sure to do the same for everyone else!

[/url]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search