Sex...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 22nd, 2005, 02:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to he910
I was just wondering if after getting pregnant after a m/c if anyone was worried about having sex. I swear I won't let my hubby near me and he's going to go nuts!! I was going to ask my doctor if its okay but I would assume it is - anyone hear any differentlly? I'm scared of everything now! LOL

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]
May 22nd, 2005, 07:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to linda11567
Well, I didn't let my hubby touch me either until I was past that first DR appt and it was ok'd and I was pretty close to 12 weeks. If you haven't had any bleeding your probalby fine, but paranoia set in for me and I just didn't want to. He was very understanding. After we saw the heartbeat and everything was fine then we went back to a normal sex life. Don't be embarrased asking your dr. If it would make you feel better then ask!
May 23rd, 2005, 05:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to he910
I did the same thing - told my hubby that he isn't coming near me till the first appointment! He's been great, we joke about it! But its just something I need to do for my peace of mind. I figure I won't be the first person to ask the doctor!! Thanks!!!!

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]
May 23rd, 2005, 06:12 AM
Super Mommy
i did the same thing - my DH wasn't allowed near me and still isn't!! Luckily he's fine about it as he doesn't want to risk things - i think we'll go back to normal when i've hit 14 weeks thats if i feel like it though - i've never had this feeling of sexiness some people get when pregnant. I just feel like a huge blimp!!

DH - Stephen (34)
DS - Matthew (8)
DD - Holly (6)
DS - Daniel (2)
Angels - Nov 00, Mar 04, Jan 05
May 27th, 2005, 09:50 AM
tattooedjess's Avatar Evie & Anna's Mommy
Send a message via AIM to tattooedjess Send a message via Yahoo to tattooedjess
Thank God I am not the only one. I have felt so guilty. But, I just can't bring myself to have sex. I don't want to risk it. Even though my pregnancy this time is going very well, I still get anxious when we start to get intimate. I am lucky that my husband is very understanding as well. For months after the miscarriage I would have panic attacks whenever we would ge intimate. That got better, obviously, and we concieved in January. But as soon as I found out. I was like NO SEX! LOL its horrible, but I just don't want to take a chance, eventhough I am sure it will be fine. I think I will talk to my doc when I see her in a few weeks, just for reassurance. Hubby has been wonderful about it and I am very thankful for that.

x8
May 27th, 2005, 12:27 PM
hmcart's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to hmcart
Well My dr assured us that we had a good chance of having a normal pregnancy so we did not wait until after the appt but now that I am so far along poor dh is suffering because sex is just plain uncomfortable right now.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search