Hey ladies, i have a question

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 20th, 2006, 06:23 AM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
i took 100mg of clomid this cycle and needless to say i have like NO cm..maybe alittle while doing the deed but nothing much..im pretty sure i O'd yesterday or still am today..we bd Mon..it was "wet"...wed it was so-so and then yesterday afternoon there wasnt much at all and lastnight absolutely NONE so i used preseed..does anyone think there is a chance i could still concieve even though i lacked in CM this cycle?
October 20th, 2006, 06:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to he910
Hi Danielle - I'm not really sure to be honest but I just wanted to say that I'm thinking good thoughts for you guys!!!! Sorry I can't be of any help though.

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]
October 20th, 2006, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Hi Danielle - I'm not really sure to be honest but I just wanted to say that I'm thinking good thoughts for you guys!!!! Sorry I can't be of any help though.[/b]

Thats okay hillary, thank you. I guess if its meant to be, it will happen weither there is cm or not kwim?
October 20th, 2006, 09:26 AM
margo1973's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I conceived on Clomid and didn't have much CM (I did use Preseed when BD). I would say that you definitely have a chance. Good luck.

October 20th, 2006, 09:27 AM
thank you! i used preseed lastnight also. im back to feeling "wet" today so hopefully i wont need anything for todays session lol
October 20th, 2006, 09:55 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Woohoo! Good luck!!

October 20th, 2006, 10:31 AM
thank you love!!
October 21st, 2006, 07:46 AM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Clomid definately dried me up. i remember being suoer dry til af was supposed to show!! Good luck!

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
October 21st, 2006, 08:58 AM
koakoba's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was not TTC when I got pregnant, so I was not on anything, but I do keep close check of my cycle. I knew our "oops" was on the day I O'd. I only occasionally get CM when I O, guess I'm just a dry girl. Either way, see the angel in my siggy ? It's possible without CM. It was one of my dry cycles when I got pregnant. Very dry to the point I wondered if I didn't O at all that cycle.

</div>
October 21st, 2006, 09:53 AM
she is so beautiful sweety! congrats again. and thank you and thanks steph for replying..if there was a decent egg i think we provided enough fresh sperm to hopefully catch it. we bd'd again lastnight so this cycle it was cd 7,10,12,14,16,17-2x and 18..i o'd either late cd 17 or cd 18 im hopeful..please think good thoughts for me
October 24th, 2006, 02:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I never got the EWCM, and used preseed all the time when ttc. I think you covered yourself well, and I think you do have a chance this cycle.
I'll be praying for you!
Marina
October 24th, 2006, 07:19 PM
thanks so much marina!!!

here is kind of an update..i dont know if its just the 2ww driving me crazy but i have these pulls and twinges here and there and i defiantely have low back pain..also, tmi but im "wet" down there..like as if me and dh were about to get busy (well normally, NOT while on clomid ) and well im usually pretty dry after O and not in the mood since we did it so much around O time haha..thats not the case right now though what do ya think? is that wetness a good sign or does it have to be actually thick cm??
October 25th, 2006, 08:49 AM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I cant remember how it was for me on clomid. Now that you mention it, I might have been wet that month too- I was in California for my SIL's wedding, and I remember thinking af was on her way the whole 2 weeks I was there, and I know I would get wet again right before af would show, so maybe that was a sign I thought she was coming? I am going to go look through my posts again and see if I mentioned anything... hang on...

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
October 25th, 2006, 09:37 AM
thanks love. i wiped earlier and i had actual creamy cm. im almost 90% positive im dry from O until AF and i usually dont have much of a sex drive because im so worn out from all of the bd'ing around O time. Right now, as we speak, im "wet"(arent you glad i shared that bit of info ), my lower back is achey and all morning on and off i have been having sharp pains and slight cramps in my abdomin which could also be some sort of gas i suppose. im driving myself NUTS, i want it SO bad im making myself FEEL pregnant! I had bad pains for like a half hour earlier, like annoying sharp pains and i walked around praying out loud "Oh God please let this be implantation!" Im going nuts here, i need help i think
October 26th, 2006, 04:09 AM
koakoba's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Again, I was not on anything, so I know it makes things a bit different, but I was so wet I had to wear a pantyliner yeah, TMI, but it was not always thick.
I'm excited for you, you have to keep us updated!

</div>
October 26th, 2006, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Again, I was not on anything, so I know it makes things a bit different, but I was so wet I had to wear a pantyliner yeah, TMI, but it was not always thick.
I'm excited for you, you have to keep us updated![/b]

oh i definately will! and i hope to actually JOIN you ladies..eventually thank you!
October 26th, 2006, 12:21 PM
margo1973's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck! I hope this it for you!

October 26th, 2006, 02:29 PM
thank you! i still have cm and im usually dry at this point so who knows whats going on! maybe because i was so dry around O time from the clomid that all the cm is coming out now
October 30th, 2006, 04:03 PM
kittycat's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Clomid definately dried me up. i remember being suoer dry til af was supposed to show!! Good luck![/b]
Ditto, had I not have been doing the Clearblue Ovulation Test (smiley one), I wouldn't have known I O'd. I got pg on my second round of clomid.

October 31st, 2006, 01:15 PM
MJONES's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wasnt on clomid, but had lots of CM after I ovulated the cycle I was pg, I was also achy and crampy.

Ethan Hunter, Ava Madison, Achilles Ryan

Sept 2, 2006

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search