New and need prayers

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 7th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Mom2MacyandDru's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi girls, Birttanie sent me over to your board, and I think I need you help. I just found out that I am pregnant and I have been scared to death. I lost our first pregnancy at 12 wks and then our ds was born . Then in March we lost our 2nd son at 23 wks and if that werent enough in Aug we m/c again at about 7 wks. So for those reasons this pregnancy is scary. Well all has been going well until today. I went to the bathroom (BM) and when I wiped there were streaks of blood in my cm. I am just so ..... scared. I hope it was just from pressure maybe, but I dont know. I tried to call the dr, but they were closed I dont consider it a real emergency. SO please if you are a praying person, say a prayer that all is ok with this baby!! Thank you all so much.

November 7th, 2006, 03:20 PM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You'll definitely be in my prayers.

Some possibilities (you may have already thought of them):
- being newly pg, it could be implantation bleeding mixed with your CM
- it could definitely be from the strain in the bathroom
- if you've had intercourse or any pelvics in the last 48-72 hours, that can cause spotting
- the increased blood flow to that area when pg could have made it to the surface temporarily

I'm sure there are more. Just know that many women have spotted and continued to deliver healthy babies. I know it's terrifying right now. Take some deep breaths and try to calm yourself as much as possible. Plan to call the doc in the morning to check in and see if they'll let you come in for reassurance.
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
November 7th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You'll be in my thughts and prayers. Just to let you know, I have spotted off and on since 4wks with this pg, so it is possibe that it is okay, although it's horrible emotionally. I definitely thik the strain in the bathroom could have caused it - Im pretty sure that's happened to me a few times.
Keep us posted about what the doctor thinks.

Need Breastfeeding Support?

November 7th, 2006, 10:22 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
Both of these ladies have pointed out what it COULD be. I hope that you'll call your doc, though, for peace of mind. Welcome to the board, too. I'm so sorry for your losses...you'll find out very quickly that these women are amazing. So strong, so wise, and so comforting.

Have you had any more spotting since?

November 8th, 2006, 09:50 AM
Mom2MacyandDru's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
thank you all for your kind words and prayers. It is nice to know there are ladies here that understand what you are going through emotionally and physically both. I have NOT had anything more since that first time. And believe me I have checked!! You all know how it is. I have seen the crotch of my panties so many times that I think I could make them if I could sew!!! Well again thank you all so much. I have called the dr and of course they havent called me back , but I guess that is okay, I am trying to not worry and be patient.

November 8th, 2006, 12:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry you are scared. I sure hope the Dr. calls you back. It is hard when you don't know what is happening.

I hope everything is just fine.
<div align="center"></div>
November 8th, 2006, 12:24 PM
Veteran
Prayers said. I understand just what you are feeling. Keep us updated.

Mis-

<div align="center"></div>
November 8th, 2006, 12:45 PM
baner
First off, I am sending lots of prayers to heaven for you and baby right now!!

Also, I had red blood with my cm a day before we got our bfp and I figured af was coming, but turns out it was probably implantation bleeding, so I think that might be what you experienced! You haven't had any since, right?

You are in my prayers and please keep us posted on how you are doing! I pray that you have a very happy and uneventful pg!!!
November 8th, 2006, 12:46 PM
wclark602002's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i hope its ok.i agree with all the reasons it could be but i also think at any time you see blood no matter how little to always call the doc.mine knows me just by voice over the phone...lol....but id rather you be safe.prayin little beany is ok..take it easy and keep us updated.

Virtapay, alternative to paypal...its FREE!!!
http://www.virtapay.com/r/wclark602002
November 8th, 2006, 02:00 PM
Super Mommy
I'm definitely praying for you!!! I hope you have a great nine months!!!

November 10th, 2006, 05:40 PM
Kiwi*Mummie*of*4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on your BFP. I will keep you and baby in my thoughts and prayers.

November 11th, 2006, 05:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I was just wondering how you're doing?? I know that with this pregnancy I had some spotting around 6 weeks and it scared me, my dr did an u/s and it really helped to put me at ease. I'll definitely keep you in my prayers.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search