FRUSTRATING any opinions?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 8th, 2006, 09:09 AM
wclark602002's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
havent felt good at all for a couple of days and night before last my back hurt all night,couldnt sleep well it hurt all day yesterday and at 9 am yesterday i started getting BH every 15 to 20 minutes.while at work they stayed pretty much 15 minutes apart and lots of sharp pains in the who-ha.get home and they go to every 20 minutes didnt get much sleep last night because of it and theyre still about every 20 minutes today with even more discomfort in the who-ha.i dont wanna go in just to be told im not makin any progress but its kinda frustrating to not know YKWIM? no bloody show,no mucous plug,nothing..but i didnt have any of these with my others either.what do yall think the odds are of this goin on for the next 3 weeks?what do yall think the odds are of actually showing some progress at app on tuesday??just need some reasurance i guess cuz im already exhausted and 3 weeks of this seems to be torture...TIA..i forgot to add that(TMI here) i had a realllly good bowel movement yesterday too.this is like a first this whole pg,so im hopin thats a sign? i feel like such a goob not knowin this stuff ive already given birht to 3 children but im as lost as last years easter egg this time around,its all so different thanks again yall

Virtapay, alternative to paypal...its FREE!!!
http://www.virtapay.com/r/wclark602002
November 8th, 2006, 12:50 PM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Every pg is different, even for one mom! With the continual back pain, you might want to go ahead and call your doc. That's a sign of labor that lots of women miss. I'm pretty sure I missed it with DS and he "surprised" us 3 weeks early. If I'd heeded the back pain, we might have been more prepared.
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
November 8th, 2006, 01:00 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
On the Friday evening before I lost Cora I was getting VERY sharp vaginal pains. When I got up Sunday morning, she had dropped, but unfortunately, was wrapped up in her cord and ended up pulling it tight and cutting off circulation. My Dr. is sure that I would have gone into labor that day/night if she hadn't been wrapped in her cord.

So go get yourself checked!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search