New Family Pictures

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 25th, 2006, 08:52 PM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Since I love looking at pictures of you girls, I thought it would be fun if we shared our family pics! We just had ours taken today, the first ones since Leah has been a part of our growing family! Here are some of my favorites!

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
November 26th, 2006, 05:51 PM
mommytothree
aww those are wonderful! Did you lighten your hair or was it always that light? You are a beautiful family! We are getting ours done tomorrow.
November 26th, 2006, 09:33 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
What a beautiful family!!! You all look so happy and healthy and simply gorgeous. I'm glad that you're all enjoying each other!

Susan, I can't wait to see your new pictures!

As for us, we haven't had any done. I guess I'd like to. I'm trying not to be so camera-shy...but I'll be more than happy to share pictures of Kannon and DH.

November 26th, 2006, 09:39 PM
Quote:
aww those are wonderful! Did you lighten your hair or was it always that light? You are a beautiful family! We are getting ours done tomorrow.[/b]
My hair is actually darker than it usually is! I had some low lights put in it after Leah was born because highlighting it was too hard to keep up and this allows me to go further in between trips to the salon! I hate the cut though! I cant style it to save my life! I am used to having longer hair!

</div>
November 27th, 2006, 08:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
dont have any recent family pics
just a few snap shots in my siggie

but what beautiful pics you have and such a lovely family

girl you look awesome!!!!

Thank you Brittany for my very pretty siggy!
November 28th, 2006, 07:18 AM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to anotherblessing03 Send a message via Yahoo to anotherblessing03
Awww Stephanie gorgeous family, I havent seen you in awhile and I am glad I checked in absolutely gorgeous kiddos and you and dh are a very attractive couple. I cant believe how much the kids have grown.

Debby
November 28th, 2006, 10:40 AM
mommytothree
ok here are ours... the picture people but the zazzle on them so you can't print them.

November 28th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Veteran
Send a message via AIM to anotherblessing03 Send a message via Yahoo to anotherblessing03
Aww Susan I have been wondering how you have been doing too. Oh I love the family pic, love the coordinating Gymbo outfits too, great choices! What an attractive family!!!!! Kids are changing so much.

Debby
November 28th, 2006, 08:59 PM
Susan! Now I know what you look like!!!!! I dont think I have ever seen you post a pic of yourself! And you look great by the way, such a nice looking family! The kids are adorable and you mustve dropped that pregnancy weight super fast!!! You look awesome!

</div>
November 29th, 2006, 01:01 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Oh fun! Such adorable family pictures! My little sister is getting married on Dec. 30th, and since it will be the first time my entire family will be together for several years (we didn't even have all my siblings around for my wedding), we're taking a huge family pic. It'll be my parents, all 7 of their children, my SIL and her daughter, my husband and Adrienne's fiance (since we'll get the portrait done BEFORE the wedding). I'm so excited, but I can't help but wonder where they will get it done since we have to fit 13 people in the pic!

November 29th, 2006, 02:28 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I really must get some done!!! Gaby is 5 weeks old today, and I meant to get them done back when she was just a new pumpkin...

November 29th, 2006, 02:31 PM
mommytothree
dh and I were commenting on how old we look! UGH!!! Getting old ain't for sissies Fortunately we make cute kids (in our humble opinon )

Debby - good call on the gymboree outfits - I'm guessing you are a fan of them too?
November 29th, 2006, 09:24 PM
Veteran
Susan-Yes I am a huge fan of Gymboree and Janie and Jack for my two youngest. I belong to some Gymbo boards too. Just a tad addicted. So good to see you.
November 30th, 2006, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Susan-Yes I am a huge fan of Gymboree and Janie and Jack for my two youngest. I belong to some Gymbo boards too. Just a tad addicted. So good to see you.[/b]

I love gymboree, but i am soooooo cheap, so I only buy there stuff when its on clearance! I am the person who goes crazy at Old Navy and the Childrens Place when they are having their sales because I get things for $2!! I was given a $50 gift certificate to Gymboree when Ethan was a baby and held onto it for 2 years because even though it was "free money" I couldnt spend $28 on a button down shirt for him! I finally found a cute sweater vest on clearance for $15, and even that was a killer for me! Then I spent the rest of the card on a little girls dress that was darling, and it was before I even was pregnant with Leah, but I was hoping to be able to use it someday. So now Leah has a Gymboree Christmas dress this year- It will be the right size and everything! Hows that for planning in advance!

</div>
November 30th, 2006, 11:47 AM
mommytothree
I shop their sales during the times to earn gymbucks - then i spend the gymbucks on sale items

I like gymboree because they are cute and hold up well. never shrink or fade and run big

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search