I can't deal with this...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 30th, 2006, 02:52 PM
mommytothree
I'm sure you all saw the mom who lost her baby in the December DDC. I can't even read her post. It makes me cry. I feel so bad for her and it also brings up all the pain of my loss. I feel horrible I can't even read the story to lend my support. I was ok about it before I had Sadie now I just can't. I am still so afraid something will happen to Sadie too, I wake up and just watch her sleep at night.

Not really expecting anyone to respond, just getting my feelings out I guess....
November 30th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Boxerlove1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well, I clicked on it to see if it was someone I knew. I dont know her. I mentioned it to Matt and he got really pissed at me for even reading it...

I'm very paranoid with Leo. Maybe not outwardly. But in my mind I'm always thinking 'what if?' and worrying something will happen to him. I honestly don't know how helpful I could be to someone going thru a loss at this time.

I totally understand where you are coming from though...

<div align="center"></div>
Agatha Christie</span>
November 30th, 2006, 08:29 PM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just read it and it broke my heart. So very sad...
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
November 30th, 2006, 08:46 PM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
And this is why I was a nervouse wreck my entire pregnancy! Eventhough my m/c was at 11 weeks, I know so many other women who had tragedy strike a lot later than that- there never is a safe point in pregnancy because you never know what can happen. Man, I will squeeze Ethan and Leah extra tight tonight and say a prayer for Kayleigh and her son. What a sad story, I am in tears just thinking about her pain...

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
December 1st, 2006, 11:02 AM
margo1973's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I read the post from the December DDC and I couldn't even reply. I just cried. Then last night when I told DH about it he told me that he didn't want to say anything to me when I was still pregnant but recently a couple we know lost their baby just minutes after birth. I feel like it's a miracle that we have a healthy baby.

December 1st, 2006, 01:32 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I understand where you are coming from, 100% of the way...... I'm still so scared that something is going to happen to Gaby...

December 1st, 2006, 01:33 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Thank you for posting this. I didn't know about it, and I wrote her a pm. I don't know, I hate that anyone has to go through this, but I feel like her story was so similar to mine...I had to say something to her. To let her know that there is someone else out there like her, and who knows how she feels.

Poor woman. It makes me cry just thinking about it, because I know that pain. ugh.

December 3rd, 2006, 12:42 PM
Kiwi*Mummie*of*4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I read the post in the December DDC and I cried so much it just broke my heart.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search