I know too much

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2006, 12:27 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
So, the pg loss forum was great when I first started JM, and is still on my bad days.

But I can't help be feel like I just know too much about pg losses and how it can happen and when. I'm really nervous about my Dr's appointment on Monday. My m/s suddenly disappeared, and I keep thinking "what if it's a missed miscarriage?"

I'd never heard of a missed miscarriage before I joined the pg loss forum.

Ugh...I'm okay. I just know too much.

December 1st, 2006, 01:04 PM
baner
I know exactly what you mean!! I feel I just know too much too!!

2 times during this current pg, my m/s just stopped, It came back a few days to a week later. It might just be tricking you!!

I did have a missed m/c but my m/s was the worst AFTER the baby had already gone, by the u/s. So, I dont' think m/s is a good way to tell if this is a viable pg or not.

You were sick really bad, so maybe it just got it all out at once!!

I know I am not much help, I am pretty sure if I was in your situation I would be feeling the same way, BUT try not to!! Try to stay positive!

You are in my thoughts and prayers!

When is your next doc appt? Can you call your doc office and get labs done to see if the BETA is doubling, that is what I did.
December 1st, 2006, 01:08 PM
melliemama
I'm sorry it's worrying you, Brittanie.

I know what you mean. I had a missed m/c and had no idea what it was until then. Now I know far far too much and worry about every little thing. That's probably the biggest thing that made me upset about my m/c was that the blissful ignorance is gone from pregnancy now for me. I feel I won't really be able to enjoy being pregnant.
December 1st, 2006, 01:19 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Thanks ladies. Sometimes I just wish I didn't know so much...lol.

Addie: I actually have an appointment and ultrasound on Monday. I think I'm just nervous because I'm afraid they're going to to tell me we no longer have a heartbeat then. But I also, deep down, feel like everything's okay, and my fears are just fears.

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one!

Mellimama: Congrats again on your pg! I missed your bfp somewhere...

December 1st, 2006, 01:25 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I know exactly what you mean - that is how i felt through my entire pregnancy.... I heard of losses I'd never heard of, on various forums, and was so worried one would happen to me..

December 1st, 2006, 03:02 PM
mommytothree
I know what you mean. It is bad enough that you know how your baby died but now you know 900 different things that can also go wrong...

Hang in there - rent a doppler if you can - it helped me tons until I was feeling her move. Even when I felt her move I was always worried she didn't move enough or was moving too much!
December 1st, 2006, 03:20 PM
melliemama
Quote:
Mellimama: Congrats again on your pg! I missed your bfp somewhere...[/b]
Thanks! I think it happened when you were sick, it got buried pretty quickly in the TTC after Loss forum. B)
December 1st, 2006, 05:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I know exactly what you mean, with my dd I never worried about anything, but after my m/c in april it seems like everyone I know either has had a loss or someone close to them has and just in the past few months--it was so much easier being ignorant of how common it is.
December 3rd, 2006, 04:07 PM
:::Dan!elle:::'s Avatar Proud to be a CPST!
I was honestly thinking the same thing about this little bean. I have NO symptoms at all-and I was terrified that something was wrong. I made DH go with me to the dr in case there was no heartbeat. I'm sure that your baby is perfect and is just giving you a break from all the morning sickness.
December 5th, 2006, 07:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I know what you mean, but for me the benefit of the support of the loss group (in my case I've been in recurrent loss more lately) outweighs the drawbacks of knowing at least one person who's lost a baby all the way from 4wks to full term. It is hard, though.

Need Breastfeeding Support?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search