Could use a few good thoughts

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 7th, 2006, 12:54 PM
missmindy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't know if I'm over emotional because of the hormones, the fear, or both. Tomorrow would be CD 1 for me, and I've been having some brown spotting. I know that normally brown spotting is okay, but at the same time I usually get it before AF shows up full force.

I don't know how I could get 6 pos tests and still not end up pg, especially since I had several different brands, but I'm so scared this is not going to happen for me. I've been saying prayers for the last two days that this little bean is sticky and stays with me and healthy. So, if anyone else could send some good thoughts my way, maybe that would help.

And my poor family, I'm just on edge and it's not fair to them.

Thanks for listening.
December 7th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
My best friend bled like a heavy period for 5 hours on what would have been cd 1. Her baby is now almost 5 months old! I hope everything is okay honey! for you.

December 7th, 2006, 03:10 PM
Thanks so much. It's good to hear the stories of success, it gives a lot of hope. I'm feeling icky, but gotta go lead some girl scouts, so I better get off of here.
December 7th, 2006, 04:51 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
((hugs)) i absolutely understand how scary it is to be pregnant after a loss... Spotting DOES seem to be a common part of early pregnancy - and the fact it is brown is EXCELLENT - that means it's old blood, and is probably related ot the fact you'd normally have gotten your period today....

((hugs))

December 7th, 2006, 07:36 PM
melliemama
You're in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everything turns out ok. I definitely understand the worry.
December 7th, 2006, 08:09 PM
AndoriaC's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sending you tons of (((((((STICKY VIBES)))))))

While I hate to hear that you're spotting, I'm glad to hear it's brown ... maybe it's even old stuff from implantation!! Good luck and keep us posted!

Click For My Digital Scrapbook Blog</div>
December 8th, 2006, 08:51 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
To get some peace of mind, why don't you call your doc and request a blood test to check your hcg levels? Tell them you've got brown spotting and you just want to make sure you're OK. A good doc will get you in for at least the blood test same day.

Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
December 8th, 2006, 09:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Try to relax as much as possible. I know spotting after you've had a loss is really scary - I spotted before my first m/c and started spotting this time around as well and I totally panicked. But everything ended up fine - sometimes spotting is absolutely nothing...Hang in there - I'll be sending good thoughts and prayers your way!
December 8th, 2006, 01:17 PM
I just wanted to thank everyone for the encouragement and good thoughts, I really appreciate it. The spotting seems to have stopped at this point, and I'm hoping that means all is well. I will be starting the process of getting seen at the Dr. next week. I have to pee in a cup for them, fill out a bunch of paperwork, etc. I'm going to see if I can get seen by week 7 just so I can see and hear a heart beat to know things are going well, otherwise I won't be seen until at least 12 weeks.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search