got pregnant right away....

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 9th, 2005, 11:01 AM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I didn't think it would be a big deal now I'm wandering if the baby and I will be ok. Should I have waited longer before starting to try again. I had a m/c on the 1st of May and was pregnant before AF even showed up. My dr said that there isn't a higher chance of m/c if you get pregnant right away but I'm still scared.

Anyone get pregnant right away and everything turn out ok??

Angie

=May '05 and '11

June 9th, 2005, 11:04 AM
Rylee'sMommy03's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Rylee'sMommy03
I do not have any experience with this but wanted to say congratulations on your pregnancy and want to wish you a happy and healthy 9 months.

~*~*~*~*~*Sticky Vibes*~*~*~*~*~
June 9th, 2005, 08:49 PM
hmcart's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to hmcart
I did not but my dr gave us the go ahead to try again right away so I think you may be fine. Good luck!
June 15th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
we got pregnant before af came again. so far everything is goin wonderfully, pm me if you need any more support

My Blog
http://howdyinc.com/mrshowdy/
June 20th, 2005, 11:06 AM
tsh32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
my dr. recommended waiting one cycle, but we asked him what would happen if we didn't. he said nothing. so we tried but didn't get pg, have been trying ever since.

June 24th, 2005, 09:24 AM
Super Mommy
I got prego right after a losing a baby in December and everything (besides horrible m/s for the first 15 weeks) has been completley normal!!! Baby is fine and I feel her playing in my tummy all the time!!
July 7th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Veteran
It was 10 years ago for me but yes I got pregnant right away and had a completely normal pregnancy (actually an enjoyable 9 months) and my son is now 9 1/2 years old and very normal and healthy and active. I never worried one bit about getting pregnant again so soon after the m/c and enjoyed the whole pregnancy. I got the positive HPT 3 weeks after the bleeding stopped from the m/c.

Happily married mom with a 10 yr old and 4 yr old kidlets
July 14th, 2005, 02:06 PM
jjnjk's Avatar Regular
yup, happened to me. I was pregnant, miscarried at 5 weeks. Two weeks after my miscarriage I was pregnant again. Never had another period I have a very healthy 21 month old.

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
</a>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search