January 4th seem so far away...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 13th, 2006, 01:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
That's when I have my first appointment. I will be 7w 5d at that point.. but he usually sees people for the first time around 8 weeks, and that's also the earliest they can get me in. I just sooo very much want to hear the heartbeat. And really, that's only three weeks from now.

And, I got my second beta numbers back : From Monday - 18 DPO was 1850 Doubling every 40 hours. Yay!

Now.. to keep myself sane between now and January... I'm not even worried about keeping myself sane after that, just one step at a time. For now, my goal is to remain sane between now and January 4th!!!!
December 13th, 2006, 02:58 PM
baner
Thankfully with Christmas I think the rest of December will jsut fly by!! I am feeling just the way you are too!! We have our big u/s Dec 27th....and it seems like forever away, let's hope for both of us, that the Christmas season just makes the days fly by!!!

You numbers sound WONDERFUL!!! YIPPEE!!!!
December 14th, 2006, 12:35 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
My next appt is January 4th too! Yippee! Here's to a good appt for you sweets. Mine's going to be the routine, weight/bloodpressure, check the heartbeat, have you got any questions? kind of appt.

December 15th, 2006, 09:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yeah, I'm hoping the holidays help everything go faster, too!

The kind of appointment is just general first appointment stuff.. schedule first u/s, find the heartbeat, determine "official" due date.. that kind of stuff.

As for questions.. I don't really think I'll have many yet.. I really need to get a notepad out and write them down as I think of them over the next few weeks though.

I feel horrible right now.. I'm still waiting to actually start m/s.. but I CONSTANTLY feel like I'm going to be sick.. it's gonna happen soon, I know it. Ug - this is the part I hate about the beginning but I'm actually glad to be feeling sick. I really hope I have m/s on Monday (Monday will be 5w 4d - the day I lost the one in October).. it will make me feel a lot better if I do.

Ok I just read that.. and it sounds totally wrong/weird, but I'm sure most of you know what I'm saying...
December 15th, 2006, 11:21 PM
Kiwi*Mummie*of*4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on your pregnancy. January the 4 th will come before you know it.

December 16th, 2006, 03:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Yeah, I'm hoping the holidays help everything go faster, too!

The kind of appointment is just general first appointment stuff.. schedule first u/s, find the heartbeat, determine "official" due date.. that kind of stuff.

As for questions.. I don't really think I'll have many yet.. I really need to get a notepad out and write them down as I think of them over the next few weeks though.

I feel horrible right now.. I'm still waiting to actually start m/s.. but I CONSTANTLY feel like I'm going to be sick.. it's gonna happen soon, I know it. Ug - this is the part I hate about the beginning but I'm actually glad to be feeling sick. I really hope I have m/s on Monday (Monday will be 5w 4d - the day I lost the one in October).. it will make me feel a lot better if I do.

Ok I just read that.. and it sounds totally wrong/weird, but I'm sure most of you know what I'm saying...[/b]

I think that we all felt like that, for me it took getting past the week that I m/c in order to start feeling better, and an early u/s helped alot, but really it wasn't until I started feeling the baby kick daily that I started really to relax about the pregnancy because now I can feel the baby. I guess the only thing that anyone can say is to stay positive, and to try and think of the holidays (it'll make time go quicker!).
December 16th, 2006, 07:26 AM
missmindy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Believe me, I totally get what you are saying! I wish I was sicker, I wish my boobs hurt more, etc.

But, your numbers sound wonderful! And I know your appt is a ways off, but with Christmas, it will fly by before you know it. I'm sure you and bean will be fine!!
December 16th, 2006, 12:04 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Quote:
I think that we all felt like that, for me it took getting past the week that I m/c in order to start feeling better, and an early u/s helped alot, but really it wasn't until I started feeling the baby kick daily that I started really to relax about the pregnancy because now I can feel the baby.[/b]

I, however, get no such relief. While starting to feel Jellybean has help my peace of mind a little, since it's not consistent yep I keep freaking out. I've heard a lot of women say that when they passed their "loss point" they felt better. Since I lost Cora at 38w1d, I won't be feeling better until Jelly gets home!

December 16th, 2006, 01:51 PM
melliemama
I have my second appointment Jan. 4 as well! Here's to good appointments!
December 19th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I'm sure the time will fly sweety, especially with Christmas & new years coming up!!!! I set myself little milestones as well, adn it helped me to keep a bit saner during my pregnancy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search