Not sure where to begin....

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 15th, 2006, 02:29 PM
missmindy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Things were going so well, and I guess maybe I spoke too soon. This morning as I was getting ready to go for my blood draw, I went to the bathroom and I had some dark red mucousy blood. Needless to say, I figured it was all over and I took my shower and bawled.

Well, it's been several hours and now I haven't had a hint of anything since then. I went ahead and went to the blood draw, can't hurt to know what my numbers are at this point. I have my second draw on Monday, hopefully I make it to then.

I'm trying to stay positive, but it's so hard. I'm scared I'm going to lose this one, too. And then there will be no more trying for at least 7 or 8 months because dh is deploying soon. But I don't know what could be wrong with me to have two pg's be fine and now all of a sudden things aren't right.

I hate feeling so helpless.
December 15th, 2006, 05:17 PM
margo1973's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Stay positive! Hopefully the bleeding is nothing. You will be in my thoughts. Take care and lots of hugs.

December 15th, 2006, 09:29 PM
AndoriaC's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope everything is ok. I will be thinking and praying for you!

Click For My Digital Scrapbook Blog</div>
December 15th, 2006, 09:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this. Try to hang in there and stay calm - it might be nothing. A lot of women spot and go on to have perfectly healthy little babies. :-)
December 15th, 2006, 11:23 PM
Kiwi*Mummie*of*4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Try to stay positive I know it can be so hard to do that though. I will keep you and your baby in my thoughts and prayers.

December 16th, 2006, 12:32 AM
MegansMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i hope it is nothing... i have had 3 m/c and when i found out in may about 4 days later i started bleeding but it was implantation bleeding at like 4 or 5 weeks along i forget how far along i was but all is well and now i am 36 weeks pregnant!! good luck hun... i know its as scarey i am still scared things wont go ok..... (((hugs)))
December 16th, 2006, 03:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
With this pregnancy I had some small amounts of bleeding in the early weeks (When it first happened I was sure I was losing the baby) and I still have periodic spotting, but everything is still going good. Keep positive.
December 16th, 2006, 07:19 AM
Thanks everyone, I'm trying to stay positive as I wait to hear from my Dr. this weekend on the first numbers. I go Monday for my second test.

I'm just hating the waiting game, trying to count my symptoms, wishing they were worse.

I appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers, I didn't think I would be such a basket case, but I guess I sure have turned into one.
December 16th, 2006, 08:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Thanks everyone, I'm trying to stay positive as I wait to hear from my Dr. this weekend on the first numbers. I go Monday for my second test.

I'm just hating the waiting game, trying to count my symptoms, wishing they were worse.

I appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers, I didn't think I would be such a basket case, but I guess I sure have turned into one. [/b]
You wouldn't be normal if you weren't being a basket case. It's very scary, especially after a loss to have any amount of spotting/bleeding. The waiting is the hardest, but it's amazing how quickly time does go by. Hang in there, try to think about good things so that you don't stress yourself out.
December 16th, 2006, 11:56 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I had bloody/mucusy discharge at first too. It would happen the day after DH an bd'd. Have you bd'd recently? That could be part of it. My Dr. told me that it happens a lot.

December 19th, 2006, 05:32 PM
Update 12/19

My Dr. finally called with the numbers from my beta. My numbers were drawn Friday and again Monday morning (not quite 72 hours apart).

Friday's test was: 4,780
Monday's test was: 8,649

So, Doc told me to relax and that things looked good as far as numbers. He is going to schedule either another test or u/s and call me back. He wants to put my mind at ease, as much as he can, and get a looksee for himself, lol.

I just wanted to thank you girls for all your support and kind words, it means a lot!
December 19th, 2006, 05:44 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Oh yay! What great numbers!

December 19th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Your numbers look fine, a lot better than mine did, thats for sure. But my dr told me to never get hung up on the numbers and thankfully he was right.

I spotted and cramped the entire first trimester. It started out brown, then streaky pink, then red- I thought for sure I was doomed, but I am looking at the cutest little girl right now (who happens to be sleeping-yea!) and all those worries were just paranoia!

Hang in there and take it easy. I would suggest no sex, that what was suggested to me and it worked! (Plus it was a good excuse to DH to leave me alone!)

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
December 20th, 2006, 09:31 AM
margo1973's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Great numbers!

December 21st, 2006, 01:53 PM
Spotis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad to hear that your numbers are looking good! I'm sure it must be a huge relief to know that things are looking good (although I know that doesn't take the stres away entirely).

Lots of sticky vibes.

Cindy

Nolan John turns 2 on 8/28/09
Thank you Jessica for the siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search