Not again...

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 24th, 2006, 05:20 AM
baby4me?'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies,

OK... I just got a BFP last week and I started having brown spotting on Friday. Well, last night it turned red. It's not super heavy but it hasn't stopped. That's pretty much how the m/c last time started. I can't believe it's happening again. DH and I were so possitive because we thought that for it to happen twice in a row... we thought the odds of having a healthy baby were much higher. I feel like I am broken... his body does what it's supposed to do but for some reason mine is defective and won't keep our baby.

I know their probably won't be many people on here with the Holiday, but I had to write something before I bust.

Amanda

Amanda & Rob married June 16, 2006

December 24th, 2006, 09:19 AM
Regular
Hi Amanda,

I'm so sorry about what you're going through. I happened to be on here because I am in a similar situation to yours. I would be 7 weeks pregnant today, but I started spotting on Friday, and by Saturday it had turned red and I've been bleeding/cramping ever since. I'm so sorry you're going through this, too.

The reason I came to this board is because I've already had 2 stillbirths previously. So now I guess I can add a miscarriage as well. They always seem to happen near the holidays, for some reason. Christmas and Easter will never be quite the same.

I am blessed to have one precious daughter who survived and is now 3 years old. So for that I am very grateful.

I just wanted to say I'm sorry you are going through this and I commiserate with you.

Hugs,
Melanie
December 24th, 2006, 12:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm so sorry hun. What a horrible time of year to deal with a threatened m/c or be going through one.

December 24th, 2006, 01:00 PM
[quote]
Hi Amanda,

I'm so sorry about what you're going through. I happened to be on here because I am in a similar situation to yours. I would be 7 weeks pregnant today, but I started spotting on Friday, and by Saturday it had turned red and I've been bleeding/cramping ever since. I'm so sorry you're going through this, too.

The reason I came to this board is because I've already had 2 stillbirths previously. So now I guess I can add a miscarriage as well. They always seem to happen near the holidays, for some reason. Christmas and Easter will never be quite the same.

I am blessed to have one precious daughter who survived and is now 3 years old. So for that I am very grateful.

I just wanted to say I'm sorry you are going through this and I commiserate with you.

Hi Melanie,

It puts a damper on the whole holidays... I thought we had gotten our Christmas Miracle. I am really hoping my doctor will do something. I know some won't do any testing until you have m/c'd 3 times... but that just seems horrible to make someone go through it 3 times before trying to do anything!

I am soo sorry for your loss too. I hope God grants our prayers.

Amanda

December 25th, 2006, 12:10 PM
Kiwi*Mummie*of*4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry that you have started to bleed and my be threatening to misscarry. My last misscarriage started off with brown spotting then went red and continued to be brown then red for over a week then I misscarried. Hopefully this is not a misscarriage for you and just a little bleeding. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I have had two misscarriages and have two healthy children and a baby due in 2 weeks my sister had 3 misscarriages and then went on to have 4 healthy children so plaes dont get discouraged. It will happen.

December 25th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Just an update... the bleeding turned heavy yesterday. I woke up several times last night and passed blood clots. There's no hope for this one... I am a little in shock. I never thought I would m/c once let alone twice. I am trying to stay positive but right now it is hard to imagine I will ever have a baby of my own.

Thanks ladies for all your words of kindness.

Amanda

December 25th, 2006, 03:27 PM
margo1973's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Hey ladies,

OK... I just got a BFP last week and I started having brown spotting on Friday. Well, last night it turned red. It's not super heavy but it hasn't stopped. That's pretty much how the m/c last time started. I can't believe it's happening again. DH and I were so possitive because we thought that for it to happen twice in a row... we thought the odds of having a healthy baby were much higher. I feel like I am broken... his body does what it's supposed to do but for some reason mine is defective and won't keep our baby.

I know their probably won't be many people on here with the Holiday, but I had to write something before I bust.

Amanda[/b]
Amanda,

I am so sorry that you are going through this especially over the Holidays but don't give up hope. The spotting could be nothing especially if you and DH had sex or you had an internal exam.

I will be thinking of you, hoping that your baby is fine. Take care and lots of hugs to you.

Margo

December 25th, 2006, 11:22 PM
Kiwi*Mummie*of*4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Just an update... the bleeding turned heavy yesterday. I woke up several times last night and passed blood clots. There's no hope for this one... I am a little in shock. I never thought I would m/c once let alone twice. I am trying to stay positive but right now it is hard to imagine I will ever have a baby of my own.

Thanks ladies for all your words of kindness.

Amanda[/b]
I am so sorry (HUGS)

December 26th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Amanda - I am so sorry to hear this. My heart is breaking for you. Just to give you some hope, I had 2 back to back early m/c this year before I got pregnant this time (lost the first one at a little over 5 weeks and the second one at a little over 4 weeks). They had no idea why - but this one stuck. So hang in there and do NOT lose hope. Just b/c you have had 2 m/c's does NOT mean that it won't happen for you. But I do know the pain and shock you feel - please know you that you're in my thoughts and prayers right now. I hope we'll see you back again soon.

Amy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search