Our Story

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 27th, 2006, 10:29 AM
MegansMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Humm lets see I was due in 10 days Jan 6th......I had a cervix check on the 18th... all was closed tight... then at 3am i coughed and fluid came out.. a lil was sticky and mucus i think...So i called and they basically said go to sleep YAH RIGHT.... then it kept happening all night long ....told hubby to make sure his cell was with him.. he went to work then i was sitting down for about 20 minnutes got up and alot came out i mean alot!! So called hubby and then went to the Newborn and baby center. They checked me said its not fluid and your not dilated go home. I said no its not urine or discharge and insisted they check me. So they did a u/s and found my level was 5.7 when it should have bee at a 10 and anything below a is dangerous levels so they admitted me.
Then they gave me a med called P& c i think to soften my cervix and for the next 7 or more hours i had intense intense contractions every minute and half...well about 11 that niight she came in checked me and she was not even in the birth canal. So they said you can take another pill ( no flipping thankyou ) or have a c section but either way i would most likely end up in a c section cuz i had to have her by 3 am cuz my water had broke. So i got the c section and had her at 113am wed morning.. I didnt even see her they rushed her to the NICU. Where she had been having trouble breathing and then her heart rate was to fast... Scaared to death.I did not see her till about 7am. Very hard recovery let me tell you...Left the hospital at Friday she was 6'15 at birth left thehopsital she was 6'8 and 20 inches long... Went to the Dr for her one week and she is now 6'12. She eats alot!!!!! But i will tell you one thing i have been having major issues with my Dh since july and now i am falling in love with him all over again....and i dont know what i would have done without him at the hospital!!!!!

pictures
December 27th, 2006, 12:59 PM
missmindy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations!! What a birth story! Glad your recovery is going well.
December 28th, 2006, 03:20 PM
AndoriaC's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Great birth story! Glad to hear you and DH are doing good after some tough times. BTW.. I just reread that.. and didn't see a name.. mind if I ask what her name is, or did I miss it twice?

Click For My Digital Scrapbook Blog</div>
December 29th, 2006, 01:45 AM
Vickey
Congrats...Glad all ended well!!!

Quote:
Great birth story! Glad to hear you and DH are doing good after some tough times. BTW.. I just reread that.. and didn't see a name.. mind if I ask what her name is, or did I miss it twice?[/b]
look in her siggie...It's right above the cute pictures
January 2nd, 2007, 05:38 PM
MegansMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
opps sorry her name is Megan Elizabeth!!!
January 2nd, 2007, 07:54 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
thank you for sharing your story!

It's amazing what the birth of a baby can do for your relationship isn't it.... Stu and I were barely on talking terms, but once Gaby arrived......

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search