losing symptoms

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 9th, 2007, 04:28 AM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
i feel like im losing any little symptoms i was having..for a few days i was lightheaded,tired, and i had little cramps or butterfly feelings and now nothing..my chest is a little sore if i play with it for a bit and im tired alittle bit as the day goes on..im really scared this is gonna turn out to be another chemical
January 9th, 2007, 05:36 AM
melliemama
I'm sorry your symptoms are playing tricks on you. I can't even tell you how much I worried these past 11 weeks. My boobs would be sore one day and fine the next. I'd have a little queasiness every now and then, but nothing dramatic. Other than being tired and peeing, I'm still uncertain sometimes I'm still pregnant. The thing that gets me by is I've had zero spotting and no cramping. So as long as it stays that way I'm believing I'm pregnant. And honestly the past few weeks, that attitude has helped me so much. Of course it also helped that I had an u/s at 7 weeks and saw a heartbeat, but I still freaked out a couple weeks after that when symptoms seemed to lessen.

Stay patient and take it one day at a time. I'll keep you in my prayers that this one sticks!
January 9th, 2007, 05:51 AM
thanks melis, i hope that its normal since im only 4w1d..i have occasional twinges here and there but no real cramps and no sign of spotting. i dont have any discharge either, maybe once or twice a day when i wipe and i think i should be having alot of that by now
January 9th, 2007, 06:33 AM
melliemama
My discharge comes and goes. (TMI I know! Sorry) Some days it's a lot, some days it's none. Some days it's sticky, some creamy. I think it's still really early. I totally understand how hard it is not to worry.
January 9th, 2007, 06:44 AM
your making me feel better. thanks

the nurse called..said the results arent in yet..i told her im nervous my progesterone is low or something and i want to know so i can get started on it if need be. she said because they tested other stuff along with the hcg and progesterone its probably being held up but she is going to call the lab and see what is ready.
January 9th, 2007, 06:58 AM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hang in there danielle, the wait is the hardest part! We are all here for you, anxiously waiting and hoping for the best!

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
January 9th, 2007, 08:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to he910
I really had no symptoms at all the whole pregnancy so don't let your mind start messing with you - just stay positive, and know everything will be fine!! I'm thinking about you and keeping everything crossed!

<span style="color:#333399">JACK MATTHEW BORN NOVEMBER 25TH AT 4:39PM WEIGHING 7LBS 11OZ, 20.5 INCHES

[/url]
January 9th, 2007, 08:36 AM
Quote:
I really had no symptoms at all the whole pregnancy so don't let your mind start messing with you - just stay positive, and know everything will be fine!! I'm thinking about you and keeping everything crossed![/b]

thanks ladies. im trying to stay positive..i want this to stick so bad
January 9th, 2007, 08:40 AM
christina7777's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to christina7777
Quote:
i feel like im losing any little symptoms i was having..for a few days i was lightheaded,tired, and i had little cramps or butterfly feelings and now nothing..my chest is a little sore if i play with it for a bit and im tired alittle bit as the day goes on..im really scared this is gonna turn out to be another chemical [/b]
I am right there with you. My symptoms are coming and going and I think that I have most of them because I am taking progesterone. I just called and left a message for the nurse to call once they get the results of the blood test. I am trying to stay positive but it's just so nerve racking. Like someone else said the hardest part is waiting!!
January 11th, 2007, 03:49 PM
beck12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well just so you know - my symptoms were all over the place - some days strong - other days NOTHING...and I would panic. My 1st set of HcG's were over 90,000 and even THEN I had symptoms come & go...so don't let them freak you out. You can have excellent #'s & still not have the symptoms you expect.

Hang in there - it will get easier bit by bit! I feel for you on those symptoms though - I remember how scared they made me.

If a man has been his mother's undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. ~Sigmund Freud
My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon
Don't wait to make your son a great man - make him a great boy. ~Author Unknown
You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes. ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. ~Irish Proverb
Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich Fromm
Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it. - Harold Hulbert
Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children. ~William Makepeace Thackeray
God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
The best conversations with mothers always take place in silence, when only the heart speaks. ~Carrie Latet

January 11th, 2007, 04:58 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I hated the first trimester. I really did. I would totally freak out if one symptom disappeared, or wasn't as strong as it had been the day before. I was terrified one morning when I woke up and my boobs weren't sore any longer......... then the next day they were worse than ever LOL...

keeping you in my thoughts... I think you posted recently that your hcg results were really good?

January 12th, 2007, 03:54 AM
thanks ladies, you help me to relax and take a breath. i get my second set of hcg numbers today, i cant sleep any longer..the dr.s open at 7am..ill be calling at 10 after
January 12th, 2007, 05:26 AM
christina7777's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to christina7777
Quote:
thanks ladies, you help me to relax and take a breath. i get my second set of hcg numbers today, i cant sleep any longer..the dr.s open at 7am..ill be calling at 10 after [/b]
i will be thinking of you until you update us. i still have no real sypmtoms and my dr said my hcg jumped from 211 to high 500's. also where did you get the blinkie cautiousely expecting? i don't have or use photobucket, can i go somewhere else? thanks
January 12th, 2007, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Quote:
thanks ladies, you help me to relax and take a breath. i get my second set of hcg numbers today, i cant sleep any longer..the dr.s open at 7am..ill be calling at 10 after [/b]
i will be thinking of you until you update us. i still have no real sypmtoms and my dr said my hcg jumped from 211 to high 500's. also where did you get the blinkie cautiousely expecting? i don't have or use photobucket, can i go somewhere else? thanks
[/b]

oh thats great christina! congrats!!

and i can host it for you if you want...just add this link to your siggy, it should work.
[img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b293/Daniellea22/cautioslyexpaftermc.gif[/img

ok see that last img on the end..add an ] to it
January 12th, 2007, 07:30 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
On the symptoms, my doc said that they generally don't even get going until around 6-7 weeks and peak at 11 weeks, so you've still got a ways to go. Yes, some ladies have symptoms earlier than that, but he said average is at 6-7 weeks. Can't wait to see your second set of numbers!
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
January 12th, 2007, 08:41 AM
melliemama
I can attest to symptoms peaking around 11 weeks. Last week I was most tired and felt the most crappy. I hadn't really had much m/s, but last week I always felt queasy and tired. So give it some time and soon you'll wish for these pleasant days!
January 12th, 2007, 08:51 AM
thanks ladies. im starting to calm down ALOT..with my other 2 losses my numbers never doubled. i really think that the folic acid and baby aspirin have done their job and we are on our way..ill just feel ALOT better when i see that heartbeat in..10 days.

my symptoms vary..my nipples hurt here and there, i get waves of nausea(sp), i mean it can be during the day or when i lay my head down at night but it has happened atleast once a day,my boobs are heavier and i cramp here and there. Im holding on to hope with EVERYTHING i have

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search