Update on me kinda..

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 19th, 2007, 09:22 AM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
so i have been going for hcg checks on mondays and thursdays for the past 2weeks and my first ultra sound is monday at 8:45 so im praying we see a heartbeat! these are what my numbers are..

4w-225
4w3d-642
5w-2,924
5w3d-6,837

quick question..yesterdays progesterone was 25.7..now i know it can fluncuate during the day and i havent spotted once but should i be concerned its not higher since im on the suppositories?
January 19th, 2007, 09:37 AM
baner
Those numbers look great!! I am so excited for you to see your little sweetie on Monday!!

I am not sure about what the number should be since you are on suppositories, but I do know, mine was only 21 when they checked so yours is higher than mine was. Sorry I am not much help but at least you can rest knowing it is a good number
January 19th, 2007, 09:42 AM
thank you! im so excited to see the bean on monday too. i am praying so hard there is a heartbeat and we can see it. i NEED to see it lol its been a long time coming. I am blown away by that last number, especially since i hadnt gotten beyond 1400 with my previous losses. i have got to stay positive!
January 19th, 2007, 09:56 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your numbers look great! Even the progesterone, which would probably be a lot lower without the suppositories, so it shows they're doing their job. Some docs are OK with progesterone levels of 15, some prefer 20, and you're above both of those, so take a deep breath, relax, and look forward to Monday!
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
January 19th, 2007, 10:12 AM
thank you kathryn! what happens if the numbers drop after the 12 week mark when i stop the suppositories?
January 19th, 2007, 10:34 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Your placenta takes over production of progesterone somewhere between 9-12 weeks (usually by week 10). You can always ask your doc to keep an eye on your numbers the first few weeks you're off the suppositories, for that extra warm-fuzzy that everything's working right. It's VERY rare to need supplements after the first trimester. I've only known one person who continued beyond that and she started out at a 7.
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
January 19th, 2007, 10:57 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Your numbers are beautiful honey. I honestly can't see how you could NOT see the h/b come Monday. Good luck!! I can't wait to see your update!!

January 19th, 2007, 11:17 AM
oh okay, i get it now..thank you kathryn! and thanks brit
January 19th, 2007, 11:30 AM
melliemama
Awesome numbers! I think there'll definitely be a heartbeat on Monday!
January 19th, 2007, 12:29 PM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck! I hope you get to see your little bean and the heartbeat!!!!!
January 19th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Super Mommy
your #'s are great. and as for the progesterone mine is 13 point something.
i really hope you see the h/b. i pretty much knew my dd was going to be pushed back a few days. my black dot is measuring 5w. (i have to add its the cutest little black dot i have ever seen). i'm on pregnancy #7, and for 4 of them they were all pushed back a couple of days. the other 2 were chemical. i go back in 10 days, and then they said there should be a h/b.

~Tracy~

January 19th, 2007, 05:23 PM
christina7777's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to christina7777
your numbers are wonderful. i know that everything will be ok come monday. let us know all about it!! i go next thursday and can't wait.
January 19th, 2007, 08:25 PM
Spotis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Congratulations on great numbers! Rooting for ya!

Nolan John turns 2 on 8/28/09
Thank you Jessica for the siggy!
January 19th, 2007, 10:22 PM
crochetfrog's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to crochetfrog
Danielle, I don't know if you remember me from the ttc after loss board, or not. I just want to say that I've been reading your posts and I have been thinking about you and your bean. I will continue to keep you both in my prayers! You deserve this sweetie! Can't wait to hear about your appt Monday. I pray you get to see the heart beating!
<MARQUEE WIDTH="100%" BEHAVIOR="scroll" SCROLLAMOUNT="5" DIRECTION="left">Me-Dava-33 (1-8)--DH-Jorge-27 (10-23)--DS-Joshua-13(4-8)--DS-Deklen-5(6-4)--DD-Bayleigh-20 mo.(10-20)--Angel Baby lost on 10-14-05 @ 5w2d PHOTOS Come visit my online photo albumE-MAIL ME! [email=crochetfrog@yahoo.com]</MARQUEE><div align="center">

[b]Thanks SassyGirl for the blinkies! Thanks pattyandthemoos for my logo!</MARQUEE></div>
January 20th, 2007, 03:24 AM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Danielle-
So far SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! I am more and more excited for you! You are in my thoughts all the time and I have everything crossed that this bean is a sticky bean! (And just while we are hoping for things, I am hoping it is a PINK bean too!)

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
January 20th, 2007, 05:08 AM
thank you so so much everyone. I am trying so hard to stay positive and convince myself this one is a keeper! i cramped SO bad lastnight i thought it was over but it went away and no spotting. dh says "what do you expect, something is growing IN you" I guess i should listen to him, huh? Well he can carry the next one

thank you all again! to know all of you are rooting for me, makes me feel real good.
January 20th, 2007, 06:31 AM
Lilah's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Those numbers look awesome Danielle!!!! I wish I could say something about your progesterone but I don't know very much about it. I do remember someone in our due date club (Babies - you may know her?) I think her progesterone was down to like 12 or 13 and she delivered a healthy baby girl. So a 25 still seems good to me!

As for cramping - mine at times felt like bad menstrual cramps too AND I spotted a little during them. It scared the crap out of me but LIliana was just fine! Hang in there - I think you two will be just fine.
January 20th, 2007, 09:56 AM
Running Queen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm with everyone else... those numbers are good!!! The suppositories are like little "comfort blankets" because you know they'll help keep your prog. #'s up! Although they make me SOOO constipated, but it's worth it!

I still get cramps from time to time. I have a friend who cramped so bad at about 6 weeks so was bent over in pain and thought for sure she was m/c. Nope.... she's 14 weeks now and everything is fine! Cramps are just your uterus stretching.

I'll be thinking about you on Monday! Best of luck!!!!

Jen
January 21st, 2007, 12:27 AM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
best of luck with your scan!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search