How are you feeling?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 24th, 2007, 07:42 AM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
so how far along are you now and how are you feeling? anything new happening with you? anyone have any belly pics they want to share? or ultra sound pics??
January 24th, 2007, 08:16 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
18w3d. I spent all day throwing up yesterday (and even strained a muscle in my neck doing it! UGH)

Here's my most recent "belly shot" lol

And I have an ultrasound on Feb. 13. Hopefully Jelly cooperates and we can find out if he's a he or if she's a she!

January 24th, 2007, 08:35 AM
missmindy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow, Brittanie, I can't believe you are already at the point where you are having your "finding out" u/s!! Hasn't it gone by fast??

I'm 10w6d, and I feel like crap, I wanted this baby, and I'm happy things are going okay so far, but I just wish I didn't feel like yuck ALL the time. I've only thrown up once, but the rest of the time, I feel like it's just a second away. I just want to be able to clean my house so it doesn't look like a freakin' tornado hit it constantly. I have no energy.

Sorry to whine and run, but I better quit while I'm ahead.
January 24th, 2007, 09:06 AM
aw brit what a cute bump! and i cant believe its almost time to find out the sex either! i hope my pregnancy goes as fast as yours seems to.

Mindy im in the same boat as you..im so excited to be pregnant and yet so sick..i hope it starts to die down or something because i need to be a mother to my son too!
January 24th, 2007, 11:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Well, I'm 9 weeks now and I feel great! Don't hate me!!!!! I've had no sickness, and just feeling a bit extra tired. That's been it. I'm not complaining though. At first it freaked me out, but then I was chatting with a friend who had twin boys last year and she had zero symptoms as well and her babies were healthy. So I'll take it!
January 24th, 2007, 11:18 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Brittanie - I'm so glad I'm not the only one hanging out on the couch in the biggest, comfiest clothes I can find! As soon as I'm home from work, I'm in my comfy baggies!

Mindy and Danielle - here's hoping for more energy for you both in the second trimester. It's funny, when you get pg after loss, you search for any possible symptom to "validate" the pregnancy and within a week (or less) you're begging for a break from the symptoms. I think we've all been there to some extent. It WILL get better, just not for a few more weeks.

Nicole - Yay for no m/s!! I only had m/s with the two I lost, which is very backwards and even confuses my doc.

I'm doing better - just went to the chiropractor and had everything from my head to my butt adjusted. Ribs feel sooooo much better now. DS rearranged them when I carried him and this one is continuing the renovation project. Had a checkup and my glucose test yesterday. Got freebies after the test that almost made it worth the all day headache and nausea that followed. Baby's doing great and doc expects this one to come early like DS did, so 11 weeks or less till we get to meet him. Woohoo!!
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
January 24th, 2007, 11:42 AM
thanks kathryn! and how exciting, you will have your baby soon!!
January 24th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
it's so exciting for me, hearing how everyone's pregnancys are going. I am just aching to be pregnant again, though I *know* we have to wait... sometimes it's pretty tempting to just stop taking bcp though.. LOL. I would never do that without discussing it with DP of course. Once Gaby is 6mo (omg only 3mths away!) an 'oopsie' wouldn't be terrible, but ideally I would like to TTC

January 24th, 2007, 02:04 PM
christina7777's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to christina7777
overall i am feeling pretty good. in one sense i am happy about it but in another i am a little worried. it would be nice to have that extra reassurance but come to think of it, with the one i lost i had more m/s so i guess that really doesn't matter. i go tomorrow for my first appt. i think she will do an ultrasound but not sure yet. i do get a little light headed and get headaches in the afternoon.
January 24th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Vickey
im almost at the 3rd trimester....and I have no energy at all anymore.. 1st trimester I was sleepy all the time then 2nd I got my energy back and m/s stopped but now I am having to take naps all the time. I can't seem to drag my butt around anymore.

Time is flying by way to fast...I can't believe in about 3 months I will have a baby in my arms!
January 24th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Spotis's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm 9 1/2 weeks along. I'm having a lot of m/s - more than last time. Work has been miserable (especially when I rotate to the night shift schedule). Being up all night really adds to the m/s...I would get so hungry, eat, and then throw everything up. This would go on all night long. I've been pretty energy depleted as well...I just sit on the couch all day on my days off. I finally did laundry today after putting it off for the last 2 weeks. There wasn't anything in my closet left to wear! And my clothes were so dirty, they actually got up and walked to the washer. LOL! I'm trying not to complain about all the pregnancy symptoms, because I know this is what I want.

Nolan John turns 2 on 8/28/09
Thank you Jessica for the siggy!
January 24th, 2007, 04:58 PM
greenchild's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm feeling really good! (but it's early yet . . .) So far just sore bbs (OUCH!!!) and the occasional twinge in my abdomen. Wouldn't it be nice if it stayed this easy!!! With the last pg, I was a lot more tired.
January 24th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Super Mommy
i am soooo tired. even now all i can do is think about taking a nap, but then i will be up really late. i do pretty good with energy on the weekends, b/c i can sleep until 8 am. but during the week i have to get up, get kids off to school, go to work, and then make dinner. i am just too exhausted to even think about moving.
and i am starting to get a little queasy every now and then but not too bad. i just hope it stays like that.

~Tracy~

January 26th, 2007, 05:37 AM
melliemama
I'm feeling a little more calm now. I'm not nearly as tired and I don't have any queasiness anymore. I've recently started getting a pain in my right hip that goes all the way to my vagina. Yay, that's fun. And my boobs have had sharp pains gowing through them. Oh and I also have insomnia, but other than that GREAT!
January 26th, 2007, 07:04 AM
wow melissa your really moving along! im glad your feeling better, i can NOT wait until im out of the first trimester..i think it may change my life alittle bit..im serious!
January 28th, 2007, 10:33 AM
jessjillmama's Avatar ***Staying Positive***
Oh I love reading everyones updates.

Well I am almost 6 weeks and feeling really good so far. I am super tired and cranky. BUT over all I feel good. NO feeling green!! I feel the same way I did with my son when I was pg with him. My last pg that I lost I was the total opposite. So I hope that is a good sign.

I am so ready to be at least 12 weeks. My biggest fear is the 8th week. Both m/c I have had ended in 8 weeks. Although the last I never would have known when it ended if it wouldn't have been for a u/s that day.

I will get a u/s in a week at 7 weeks. Then I will get another at 11 weeks most likely. With my son's genetic brain disorder we will get a lot of u/s.

I am feeling happy that I am not feeling bad at least so far.
Ava Sept 14th 2007, Beaux Oct 3rd 2012
* Tubal reversal December 17th 2010

January 28th, 2007, 10:46 AM
Kristin143's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristin143
Feeling fine Sleepy and worried about my U/S i hope it goes fine The other day i felt like i was sea sick for 1/2 of the day lol.. joys of being preg huh?
January 31st, 2007, 10:42 AM
Running Queen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm still feeling m/s off and on throughout the day. My boobs are a little sore (but not bad thank goodness!) and when the clock strikes 9 o'clock.... MOVE OUT OF MY WAY BECAUSE IT'S TIME FOR BED!!!!

Jen
January 31st, 2007, 11:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well I'm almost 33 weeks, 6 weeks 1 day until my c-section, I'm so happy to be almost there!!LOL!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search