Mind if i Post?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2007, 10:56 AM
Kristin143's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristin143
:Waves: Hello ladies! My name is Kristin im the mother of two children and one on the way.. Oh and i think i lost my MIND!!!! After many MANY M/C .(ONE mc is just one to many BUT i was blessed with 4 angel babies!)

My LMP was 12/16/06 that would make me 6 weeks today? Right? WRONG i went to the ER last night due to some dischage (light yellow TMI i know lol) Well they give me an U/S and i was waiting and wanting to see my baby (seeing how everyone on my DDC is showing awesome u/s pics) well the tech tells me "your only 5/2 weeks" and "all i see is a yoke and sack" i said "so my baby is gone?" she said no that just means your too soon to see a baby.. I then said i SHOULD be almost 6 weeks.. going threw the MC fear and the wall of she is going to tell me i lost the baby (im nuts i know@@)

WELL im having no bleeding, they did a nice lookie lol and everything looks fine.. i just dont understand why everything is saying im only 5/2 weeks (yesterday) its not a HUGE deal but i have this gut fear when i go back friday for another US to make sure everything is fine.. im still going to just have a Sack and yoke and no baby..

I attempt to talk to my DDC club about things and they are all AWESOME ladies, but most dont know what a MC feels like kwim?And i feel like i bug them when i go on and on about the fear of a MC lol.. So a friend of mine tol dme about yall.. so i hope u dont mind me jumping in (im not always this nuts hahahaa)
January 27th, 2007, 11:23 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I wouldn't worry too much if you're a few days off honey. You may not have ovulated when you though, or maybe you implanted late, or maybe your baby is just getting a slow headstart. Both my pregnancies I have measured behind what I should be (5 days w/Cora and 4 days w/Jelly).

You're not cramping or bleeding. I think you should be fine.

And besides...u/s aren't always completely accurate either!

January 27th, 2007, 05:27 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
i can understnad how that would make you feel really anxious!!!!!!! Chances are that you ovulated a little later than you thought, or that you had late implantation. Have they asked you go to in for another scan in a week or so???? (((hugs))) sending lots of positive vibes your way

January 27th, 2007, 08:42 PM
Super Mommy
i measured a few days behind. i think i have with every pregnacy that i ever had. it is completely normal to not measure exactly right on your due date. i think it is much more common to measure off a few days than to be exact. i bet your little one is doing great and you have a nice h/b when you go back.

~Tracy~

January 28th, 2007, 10:21 AM
jessjillmama's Avatar ***Staying Positive***
I agree with the ladies, unless you know what day you ovulated then the ovulation day could have been a little later. I have long cycles myself so I have to go by my O day to get my correct edd. If I wasn't temping I wouldn't have known that I was where I am at.

When is your next u/s? I hope you get to see a lot more next time. Wishing u lots of hugs!
Ava Sept 14th 2007, Beaux Oct 3rd 2012
* Tubal reversal December 17th 2010

January 28th, 2007, 02:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome! You've come the to the right place! we've all pretty much been in your shoes. I've heard that it's normal to be off by a few days. I hope you have a good u/s in the coming weeks. Until then, try to enjoy this little peanut. No spotting is a great thing!
January 29th, 2007, 09:38 PM
DawnN's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
At my last u/s the baby was measuring 6 wks 1 day when I know when I ovulated and I was 6 wks 6 days...5 days off. The u/s sound tech said I was measuring just fine, that at this point in the pg. it is completely normal to measure up to one week behind to one week ahead and still be right on target. (((hugs)))

After having had 4 losses, and with the last one the baby measured 2 weeks behind for the first few u/s's before the doctor said the baby wasn't growing further and there was no heart beat....I truly do understand the fear of hearing that your baby is measuring a week behind. I started to panic at my last u/s on Wed. and the tech had to double reassure me.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search