todays u/s

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2007, 07:36 AM
Super Mommy
well 10 days ago, i had an u/s i measured 5 weeks, i had one today and i measured 6 weeks, but the only thing there is the gestational sac. i mean there didn't seem to be anything.
i really don't have a good feeling about this.

edited to add, i think the correct measurement for today was 6 weeks 2 days. the u/s tech was trying to be positive by saying it may be just a little too early, but if the heart starts beating around 6 weeks and there was nothing in there yet, i'm not holding my breath.

~Tracy~

January 29th, 2007, 07:40 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Tracy. I'm hoping and praying that things turn around for you.
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
January 29th, 2007, 07:41 AM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
tracy hang in there sweety..i know of a few people who didnt see a heartbeat until 6 1/2 weeks..are they gonna send you for another u/s?
January 29th, 2007, 08:52 AM
Super Mommy
yeah i am going for another u/s, i'm not sure when but i am not too positive about this. there wasn't anything in there. it was just black.

~Tracy~

January 29th, 2007, 08:52 AM
tdjjjjf's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
(((((hugs))))) I hope everything is ok for you. Keep your chin up. I will keep you in my prayers.

Donna
January 29th, 2007, 08:55 AM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know how you feel- the beginning of my pregnancy with Leah was a not good- cramping. bleeding, measuring small in my u/s.... I thought it was over many times! All you can do is wait, and unfortunately that seems to be the hardest part about any pregnancy! Take it easy and hope for the best!

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
January 29th, 2007, 09:13 AM
melliemama
I'm keeping you in my prayers and hope things turn around soon. So sorry you have to go through this.
January 29th, 2007, 09:25 AM
baner
I am one of those people that didn't get a hb at 6 weeks! I went in at 6 weeks to hear the hb and look, and the baby only measured 5 weeks, in fact they couldn't even see baby, it was just the sac and it measured only 5 weeks. I had to wait 2 weeks and went back for another u/s and everything was back on track and she measured perfect with my edd. Don't give up just yet, I was the same way you were, I didn't have much hope I cried and cried, and now I regret giving up on her too soon. Everyone and every baby is different. Try to stay positive, I know it is hard. Oh, and my doc didn't seem to give me much hope either she said it could go either way. And now i am almost 25 weeks along....try to keep your chin up!! I am here if you want to talk or have questions!!

You and your baby are in my thoughts and prayers!!!
January 29th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I know it's easy to do, but don't give up hope just yet. I'm still praying for the best possible outcome. (((hugs)))
January 29th, 2007, 01:05 PM
jessjillmama's Avatar ***Staying Positive***
I am sorry you didn't see more. I soooo hope things change for you on the next u/s. Lots of hugs!
Ava Sept 14th 2007, Beaux Oct 3rd 2012
* Tubal reversal December 17th 2010

January 29th, 2007, 01:08 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I'm sorry honey. I am still hoping for you though!!!

January 29th, 2007, 02:40 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
((Hugs)) I am sending you all the positive vibes in the world hun ((Hugs))

January 29th, 2007, 02:51 PM
Super Mommy
i talked to the nurse while i was at work. she didn't seem to worried. she said there had to be something there by next week. and i have to get an u/s in 1 week. the u/s tech didn't seem to concerned either. but maybe they just don't want to jump the gun. i saw the monitor, there was absolutely nothing, it was just black, i think even if i had seen just a little something i would be feeling just a little bit better about this. the nurse said things can change in hours at this point. i hope i end being absolutely amazed at next weeks u/s.

~Tracy~

January 29th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Kristin143's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristin143
Quote:
i talked to the nurse while i was at work. she didn't seem to worried. she said there had to be something there by next week. and i have to get an u/s in 1 week. the u/s tech didn't seem to concerned either. but maybe they just don't want to jump the gun. i saw the monitor, there was absolutely nothing, it was just black, i think even if i had seen just a little something i would be feeling just a little bit better about this. the nurse said things can change in hours at this point. i hope i end being absolutely amazed at next weeks u/s.[/b]
Good luck hun .. I hope for the best for you and your little belly bean
January 29th, 2007, 05:52 PM
lizard's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know how worried you are. Like the others have said, it really could be too early. I am praying that your next u/s shows the baby with the h/b.

10/31/05 (EDD 5/15/06), 4/17/06 (EDD 11/13/06)
Chemical p/g 1/11/08

January 29th, 2007, 10:54 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
Oh, sweetie. I know that it's hard not to give up hope, but we all know SO MANY women who saw absolutely nothing at that point. It's a good sign that you're showing a gestational sac right now--keep hope in THAT! For my m/c's, there was nothing, just a "formation of cells" in the middle of a bunch of uterine lining. So, here's hoping for a good u/s next week! More easily said than done, but enjoy your pregnancy in the meantime!!! *HUGS*

January 31st, 2007, 11:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm praying that your next u/s is good. Don't loose hope.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search