doc appt. today

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Vickey
so everything looks good except the baby is still measuring small....but the doc said not to worry that it could just be as simple as the fact I am not going to have a 10lbs baby, I for sure hope not OUCH!!!! Baby is growing still so thats good. Heart beat was good and my BP was in normal range!!!!!! yay for that one! I have my glucose test tomorrow and next appt. on the 13, and then an ultra sound on the 27th to check his size and see if he is still behind growth wise. I gained a ton of weight but the doc was funny about it and asked where I was hidding it...she said she has seen the same weight women and they look huge but I still look tiny...haha ok that made me feel better but I have gained 20lbs from pre prego weight...no longer have to worry about not gaining enough weight. I am all clear to fly out to detroit for my baby shower as well! so over all everything is going great! She did mention I will be having stress test done weekly starting in march due to my High BP issues. Better safe then sorry...they don't sound too bad she said you get hooked up to monitors and get to sit in a lazy boy chair and you can sleep or read or do whatever you want. So i am down to every 2 week appts. and it just seems so close now.
January 30th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
Congrats on the normal bp!!! Woohoo!!! That's got to be a relief.

I'm going to be doing weekly NSTs as well, starting in May.

You're down to every 2 weeks now? I think my Dr. starts those later than yours.

January 30th, 2007, 06:07 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
sounds like a good appt

January 31st, 2007, 12:12 PM
jessjillmama's Avatar ***Staying Positive***
That is great to hear all is going well!
Ava Sept 14th 2007, Beaux Oct 3rd 2012
* Tubal reversal December 17th 2010

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search