should i worry about this?

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 3rd, 2007, 06:19 AM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
last week at 6 weeks i started to get SO sick..not vomitting sick but nauseous ALL day long..the only thing that helped was zofran..now for 2 days now i am feeling good..maybe a wave here or there if i worry about something but other than that i just have the sore boobs along with a mild cramp here or there..do you think i should be concerned that the nausea is gone already?
February 3rd, 2007, 06:57 AM
ypperin's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I remember when the girls with m/s went through that in the may ddc - it's completely normal for m/s to stop so long as the rest of your pg symptoms havent up and disappeared......

Do you still feel pregnant? Are your breasts still sore? Mood swings?

Just try to relax Danielle, I know it's really scary, if you are really concerned, go in and see your doc, better to not get overly stressed about it.

Hope that helps

February 3rd, 2007, 07:01 AM
Kristin143's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to Kristin143
Quote:
last week at 6 weeks i started to get SO sick..not vomitting sick but nauseous ALL day long..the only thing that helped was zofran..now for 2 days now i am feeling good..maybe a wave here or there if i worry about something but other than that i just have the sore boobs along with a mild cramp here or there..do you think i should be concerned that the nausea is gone already?[/b]
*i* think its fine dani! I would not be worried! I mean maybe the baby is letting up on you or saving it all to knock you off your feet again And the sore boobies are a good sign hun try not to stress about it, maybe the feeling sick is gone but something eles most like it will start up kwim
February 3rd, 2007, 11:18 AM
Running Queen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I remember when I was between 7-8 weeks, my m/s got so much better! It freaked me out but sure enough, it's back now! I think most women have "good" days and bad days.

Jen
February 3rd, 2007, 12:39 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I would try not to worry hun, it is common for all pregnancy symptoms to come & go during the first trimester... I know it's way easier for me to say 'don't worry' than to actually do it. So maybe give your ob/dr a call on monday just for some reassurance?

February 3rd, 2007, 01:45 PM
AndoriaC's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would have a few good days, then a few bad days the entire time from about 6 weeks until now - 12 weeks. And there were days when Zofran was my savior, and the next day.. I could eat everything in the house and not feel nauseated. It's weird - my first pregnancy was NOTHING like that - I was sick all the time in the first tri. But baby was prefectly healthy from the sounds of things at my appointment Thursday. So I'm sure everything is fine with yours too, Danielle!!

Click For My Digital Scrapbook Blog</div>
February 4th, 2007, 11:56 AM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I'm still doing that! lol. I just went a week being not nauseated at all and completely RAVENOUS! And today I'm throwing up everything I eat. It comes and goes.

Hopefully for you, though, it'll go and stay away at some point.

February 5th, 2007, 07:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Don't worry Daniella...I think it's absolutely fine for the m/s to go away especially when you are on Zofran. In my last pregnancy, as soon as I started taking it, I was absolutely fine! This time I was never really sick but had a lil bit of nauseous symtoms and I was just fine by my 7weeks or so. Don't worry too much about it.
February 5th, 2007, 09:53 AM
LouLouMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wouldn't worry either. I have those days too. My m/s got better for about a week and then then the next week, it came back even worse. When I was pregnant with my son, I *never* had any symptoms. No m/s, sore boobs, nothing, so just try to relax hun, I'm sure you're fine.

Angel~9/12/05~with us for 5 weeks</span></span></span>
February 5th, 2007, 12:06 PM
cassiek's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hang in there hun. I am sure that you are trading in one symptom for another.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search