Anyone get pg after m/c . . .twice??

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 30th, 2005, 05:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm looking to break some sort of record here, I guess. I started m/c on Monday, and DH and I are planning on trying again right away. I got pg with my son on the first cycle after m/c.

I was wondering if anyone here has had this happen, or if you've known of it happening?

June 30th, 2005, 06:32 AM
anissa's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to anissa Send a message via MSN to anissa
Yes it can happen. I myself have had two m/c. I had my first in 2002 and was pregnant again right away and had my dd. Then I m/c late Dec. 2004 but this time I had two cycles before getting prgnant again.
Gavin Thomas 06/01/06
Emma Grace Born Sleeping 8/4/05 22 Weeks
Some people only dream of holding an Angel I actually held one!
Angel Baby 8/14/02
Angel Baby 12/28/04

June 30th, 2005, 04:37 PM
hmcart's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to hmcart
I guess anythign is possible. I have only had 1 m/c and it toook us 7 months to concieve this little guy
July 2nd, 2005, 12:28 PM
sydney81502
I've had two m/cs and have gotten pg again almost immediately after each. In both cases, we waited one cycle before trying again. Good luck to you!!!
July 2nd, 2005, 02:24 PM
sandycheeks's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to sandycheeks
I was wondering did you all have any tests done after your 2 m/c's, then had to get those problems fix before carrying yoiur baby? od did you all just wait cycles?

With 1st m/c, my body waited 2 cycle before getting pg, and I m/c'd again, and now I am on my 2nd period after this last m/c, and I'm waiting for a 3rd cycle before trying.

I have had blood tests done to check me out on some things. They all came back normal.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search