Some spotting this morning and I can't think right!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2007, 10:57 AM
jennifer97's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jennifer97
So I went to the bathroom this morning and the thing I dread everytime happened. The tp was tinged with that pink color. I started shaking and crying uncontrolably! Some cramping this morning following that but no more hint of spotting. This is exactly how my m/c happened last time and so I am having such a hard time thinking positively!! I did have some implantation spotting around CD28, more red than pink so I am sure this is NOT implantation bleeding!! I am feeling so helpless!!

I made an appt with my primary care doc as my OB is 2 hours away! The pg test still came back pg, now is the time when you wish those stupid tests weren't so sensitive, but you know the test was going to come back positive anyway!! Anyhow, waiting here for somebody to call with my HCG levels.

Called my OB's office to tell them I had some spotting and can you believe I am still waiting for the call 3 hours later??? I told the receptionist I had just m/c in Oct of 06 and I guess they don't care!!! This pretty much sets me on a new doc! Can't anybody have some freakin' compassion???? These are the times I hate living in a small town!!

Somebody please tell me this happened to them in the first few weeks and they are now 30 weeks along!! I feel like I have been pg forever and it's only been about a week since I got my BFP! I really need something to focus positive energy on! I am making myself sick, I'm not even sure if I'm making up the cramps and nausea! I am truly making myself crazy!! Good stories would be much appreciated!!

<span style="color:#4169E1"><span style="font-family:Garamond">http://chasingfirefliesphotos.blogspot.com</span></span>

February 15th, 2007, 11:47 AM
christina7777's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to christina7777
I personally have not had the spotting because my dr has me on so much progesterone. I don't think I would spot if I would have another m/c. But anyway, I have heard a lot of woman go through this and be just fine. Did you possible DTD recently? I know one lady said in my DDC that straining to go to the bathroom caused her to spot a little. So there could be all sorts of reason please try and stay positive.

I hope more ladies can offer more advice than I can but just wanted you to know I am here.
February 15th, 2007, 11:55 AM
jessjillmama's Avatar ***Staying Positive***
Oh hun, I am so sorry your having spotting. I am sure all is okay though. Take things easy tell you can talk to your doc. I haven't had any spotting myself either. We are here for you though, big hugs!
Ava Sept 14th 2007, Beaux Oct 3rd 2012
* Tubal reversal December 17th 2010

February 15th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I read on some other forum that a 15 weeks pg lady is spotting everyday for a few weeks now but everything seems to be ok like the baby heartbeat, measurements and all. Read this forum if it makes you feel better.
http://www.justmommies.com/boards/in...owtopic=497656
Don't worry too much about it as you said it could be just implantation bleeding. I know it's easy to say. I really hope everything is fine.
February 15th, 2007, 12:35 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I had a little bit of spotting at about 5w, and my DD is now 16 weeks old!

February 15th, 2007, 02:12 PM
Just_Marie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had spotting for no reason at 13 weeks, and our little guy is 4 months old I know its scary, stay safe little bean
February 15th, 2007, 02:48 PM
Brittanie's Avatar just me
I spotted a few times in the first few weeks, and everything is okay here!

I hope you get some answers soon!

February 15th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Mom2LinaNangels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Was it old blood or new blood? You are much better than me, cuz I would of went straight to the hospital lol. I had bleeding with Angelina from weeks 6-11, because there was blood behind her that was coming out and she was born perfectly healthy! I hope that can make you feel a lil better and best of luck to you.

February 15th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Thanks to you all for your words of encouragement!

To be specific it was really like a pink tinge to the tp when I wiped. I wouldn't have described it as blood but this is exactly how my last m/c started. Which is the reason why I am so freaking out!

<span style="color:#4169E1"><span style="font-family:Garamond">http://chasingfirefliesphotos.blogspot.com</span></span>

February 15th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'm no real help since I didn't have spotting with my m/c's. I hope things are okay though.
February 15th, 2007, 06:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I freaked out when I was about 6 weeks pregnant with this pregnancy because I started spotting with a bit of cramping, it was exactly the same way my m/c started. I was so sure I was losing the baby, but here I am 35 weeks along with a healthy pregnancy and baby. I actually continued to spot periodicly until my 25th week, and there was nothing wrong.
February 16th, 2007, 06:38 AM
baner
I am so sorry I didn't see this yesterday when you posted it and could have maybe help ease your mind.

I have had spotting just like you described 2 times with this pg!! The first time I thought it was over and I was having another m/c but I didn't (I was about 7 weeks when it first happened) it turned out it was probably an irritation from bd'ing, but we aren't sure if that is what it was from or not. And then later on in my pg, at like 17 weeks I had the same thing, pink spotting, all seems to still be going good, and I am almost 30 weeks pg, so I can be your prime example as you asked for in your first post!

Hope I could ease your mind some, keep us posted on how things are going!

Addie
February 17th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Addie!! Thank you so much!! I wish I could say it was from bd'ing, but I told dh when I found out I was pg NO bd'ing until I had my first u/s and things looked like they are progressing as they should be!! I have said before the spotting was like old blood, however early this morning there was a red tinge to it which hasn't happened before.

Now that I have my hcg numbers back, I am trying to concentrate on them, because they were good and I guess I need to let God do what he will!! At this point it is completely out of my hands!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search