I order a doppler

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2007, 11:59 AM
jessjillmama's Avatar ***Staying Positive***
Well since I am feeling a bit scared tell my next u/s I went ahead and order a doppler. I have to say Bellybeats is a GREAT site!! I got $5 off my first month because I had a code from a mag by the way its BABY in case anyone orders one. And they threw in free overnight shipping!! So I am getting it on Friday!! WOW! It was a pleasant surprise! So I am not sure I will be able to hear the babys hb so early but I plan to try!
Ava Sept 14th 2007, Beaux Oct 3rd 2012
* Tubal reversal December 17th 2010

February 15th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
thats great!!! I considered renting a doppler with Gaby, but I know that if i hadn't been able to find the h/b I would have FREAKED out big time.... 8-9 weeks is probably a little early to hear the h/b still, but I have a friend who was able to hear it at 11 weeks.. or it might have been 10??

February 15th, 2007, 12:06 PM
jessjillmama's Avatar ***Staying Positive***
I had one last time with my son and I heard it for the first time at 11 weeks and I had a hard time finding it at first. At least this time I know what it sounds like and the location to look. I won't freak if I don't find it though since I know its really early. The site says 8-10 weeks though so I am hoping I can.
Ava Sept 14th 2007, Beaux Oct 3rd 2012
* Tubal reversal December 17th 2010

February 15th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I ordered one from Baby Beats as well and LOVE it! I was able to hear at around 8 weeks, but yeah, that's pretty early and I don't think you can usually hear that early (even though their website says you can) - so don't freak out if you don't hear anything yet! Good luck!!!
February 15th, 2007, 01:17 PM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Cool! I'm excited that you'll get it so quickly. Hopefully it can bring you some peace of mind during this difficult week.
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10
February 15th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I got mine from BabyBeats too. I heard it at 10 weeks. The key is having a full bladder, it really makes a world of difference.

Enjoy!
February 15th, 2007, 05:28 PM
:::Dan!elle:::'s Avatar Proud to be a CPST!
that's awesome! I wish I had one this time around, but I never got around to it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search