Spotting after DTD

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2007, 08:58 PM
AndoriaC's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Up until last week I haven't had this happen at all. But last week (Wednesday I think it was..) dh and i DTD, and I had pink spotting afterwords. I tried not to think too much of it, cause I know that it's normal to happen occassionally. We didn't dtd again until tonight, and I have pink spotting again!! No cramping or anything else really.. and I felt potatoe moving earlier this evening. But I'm still thinkin of calling my doctor in the morning. Ug!! I hate feeling so helpless!!!

But my question is.. I know people have had this in the first tri, but has anyone had this start in the second trimester??

UPDATE
Ok, so I'm a nut, and called the doc even though I knew it was probably nothing to worry about that much. As I expected.. the nurse conferred with my doctor and I was told no dtd until after my appointment (next Thursday.. 7 days - go figure) and I could talk to the doc about it further then. But that it was probably nothing to be concerned about unless it didn't stop.. was bright red, etc. They weren't worried about seeing me since I have an appointment next week anyways, but did ask me if I wanted to come in to be checked out. I declined for now. But that's it! Kinda what I knew I would hear anyways, but I'd rather call then just let it bother me.

Click For My Digital Scrapbook Blog</div>
February 22nd, 2007, 10:51 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
It didn't happen to me personally, but I do know that it is common right throughout pregnancy.... If you are really worried give your dr/ob a call, but I would say that everything is just fine, esp if you've felt your little one wiggling around since

February 23rd, 2007, 06:55 AM
Mom2LinaNangels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
you cervix is very sensitive during pregnancy, so that can be very normal. I am a nut though and would get it checked out.

February 23rd, 2007, 07:21 AM
baner
I had spotting (light pink) from DTD early in my pg, and my doctor said any time I have spotting (from DTD or anytime) do not DTD again for 7 days.

Later in the pg i had some more spotting, it was probably this time from an irritation, but again he told me no DTD for 7 days.

Ok, sorry, I just went a reread your post, it had been 7 days since the last time. I bet it was just irritation of your cervix, call the doc if you want to get checked out. I did both times!
February 23rd, 2007, 08:32 AM
jennifer97's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jennifer97
It completely happened to me in my third pg! Pink spotting after bding. I was well into my second trimester! I'm sure it's nothing, but it scared the heck out of me too!!

Good luck!

<span style="color:#4169E1"><span style="font-family:Garamond">http://chasingfirefliesphotos.blogspot.com</span></span>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search