Bleeding

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 7th, 2005, 08:04 AM
**KELI**'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well for those of you who don't know me....I'm 7 wks and 4 days pregnant with baby #1. I started bleeding 2 days ago only when I wipe. I have had no spotting even on a panty liner. I have not had any cramping or pain. Did anyone else's miscarriage start like this???? I thought if I was miscarrying that the bleeding would get worse and it hasn't????? Any advice is helpful. Thank you!!!!!

Thanks to Julka for my Beautiful Siggy!!!
July 7th, 2005, 08:35 AM
anissa's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to anissa Send a message via MSN to anissa
That is a tough thing. I have lost to babies and had not bleeding with both. I only found out they were dead by ultrasound. With my pregnancy this time I started bleeding at 4 weeks 1 day. I thought for sure I would lose this baby also. The bleeding went from brown to red back to brown back to red. It was never enough to go onto my panites just on the TP when I would wipe. It finally stopped at 10 weeks and a few days. Nothing since and baby is doing just fine. Just because you are bleeding dose not always mean you are going to miscarry. I hope this brings you a little peace of mind. About the only thing you can do is sit and wait and pray. See if you Doctor will do an HCG level on you. If you numbers are doubling every couple of days that is a good sign.
Gavin Thomas 06/01/06
Emma Grace Born Sleeping 8/4/05 22 Weeks
Some people only dream of holding an Angel I actually held one!
Angel Baby 8/14/02
Angel Baby 12/28/04

July 8th, 2005, 08:16 AM
hmcart's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to hmcart
I agree that is a tough one. If oyu are concerned call your dr.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search