New here and just wondering

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2007, 01:02 PM
Regular
Hi ladies,
I got bfp just over a week ago and miscarried midweek. I seem to be at the end of my period now and am anxious to get back on the horse- or the cowboy, so to speak. My doctor said we didn't need to wait and could try again right away since my miscarriage was so early.

Now, I'm reading so many different things that either give me hope or scare me. Sometimes I see women who are still trying more than a year later and others who get pregnant right away. I know there's no real answer or crystal ball into this, but I am really trying hard not to get discouraged. We got so excited last week and it was absolutely crushing to lose it, even if it was so soon.

I'd love to hear from ladies who've gotten their bfp's after chemical pregnancies. How did you deal with the waiting again?
March 4th, 2007, 01:22 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I got straight back on the horse and 3rd cycle post m/c I got pregnant

best of luck!

March 4th, 2007, 08:32 PM
Vickey
i didn't really wait all that long....like one cycle, and got prego the next so its whenever you feel you are ready, as long as there is no medical reason, which there doesn't seem to be since you doc said go for it. then heck why not?
March 5th, 2007, 07:10 AM
4iris's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It kind of depends on how your body handles it, and everyone's different. We didn't wait after our first, early m/c and got pg before I even had a cycle. Lost the second one to chromosomal issues, not because we didn't wait. Had a d&c the second time, waited one cycle, and are now less than 6 weeks from delivery.

My best advice for you...follow your heart. If your heart is ready, then go catch that cowboy!
Do not sorrow; the joy of the Lord is your strength." Neh. 8:10

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search