Just when i was starting to enjoy it!

Forum: Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Pregnancy and Motherhood After Loss LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 20th, 2007, 04:35 PM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
i feel like im 3w5d pregnant again..not knowing if my hormone levels are safely rising or if my baby's heart will begin to beat..except now im worried that the little heart is going to stop beating. I know my ob assured me the spotting was from irritation from the yeast infection but i can't help but feel this was just the beginning of many problems. Im so scared..any bonding i had started with my baby is now put on hold and its not fair to the baby. I know i should be enjoying this pregnancy while i have it etc. but its much easier said than done I have so long to go and i just want my baby safe in my arms. This is going to be the longest pregnancy of my life. I was SO excited to be in the 2nd trimester and on my way to being half way there. I was anxiously awaiting my 20 week ultrasound the end of next month and now here i am, scared of what tomorrow brings instead of being happy its another day closer to having my baby. Im sorry im ranting and thank you if you have gotten this far but i hate this. Im still having a tan tinged discharge, i just wish it would go away. Any cramp i get or back pain sinks my heart and i worry its the beginning of the end I wish i could sleep through the next 6 months
March 20th, 2007, 05:56 PM
Ethans_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Danielle- I think I worried the enitre pregnancy with Leah! What you are feeling is so normal! Nothing I can say will calm you down, but just know we are here for you and are hoping and praying little Mikey is a big brother in September! Hang in there girly! Stay off your feet, get some rest and keep your legs closed! No more BDing!!!! (Sorry in advance to your DH)

<div align='center'> </div>
</div>
March 20th, 2007, 06:04 PM
Running Queen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We can all understand what you're going through. If I started to spot a bit, I'D FREAK! I think you are doing well! Realize that once you pass the first trimester and they have seen a healthy baby and heard a healthy heartbeat, the chances of m/c drop A TON! My doc said it's like 2-3% chance. That means that your baby has a 97-98% chance of going all the way! I am putting my money on those odds because you've seen and heard your little baby in there.

From one worry wort to another... I'm hoping and praying for the best for all of us! It's natural to worry, but I'm still hoping for my miracle in August and yours in September. I think we deserve it!

Jen
March 20th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Daniellea22's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Daniellea22
thanks ladies. i really really want this baby to be okay. i NEED this baby to be okay.it's apart of us already. we have sooo many plans..im going to try to stay as positive as i can, hope for the best and pray my butt off!
March 20th, 2007, 07:10 PM
Platinum Supermommy

I'm so sorry hun...you're going through this. I'd be freaking out too if I started to spot at this point. Hang in there...we're here for you.
March 20th, 2007, 07:22 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
((Hugs)) i felt the same way during my 2nd trimester.. especially when my pregnancy symptoms started settling down.... Everything IS going to be okay sweety, but i know it's hard to believe that right now.. we are all here for you!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search